Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER= Ducking the thorns, picking the cherries, getting his cherry popped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYWEATHER= Ducking the thorns, picking the cherries, getting his cherry popped

(by Leonard Ellerbe)

Let's look at fighters the public and boxing demanded him to fight:
    1. Antonio Margarito

2. Miguel Cotto= We already know. "He lives too far, he out there in Puerto Rico". the Mayweather waited for Cotto to lose his edge and then by then there was no demand for Mayweather to fight him.
    3. Shane Mosley= Again, Mayweather waited for Mosley to lose his edge, he knew he would lose his edge after a fight with Andre Berto, however instead that fight was cancelled and by then Mosley was ring rusty and overtrained.
    4. We already know Mayweather demanded himself out of a fight with Manny Pacquiao, but what he's doing is he knows either packie will lose the edge after a year or too (which I believe he already has), or Packie will eventually lose after fighting so many elite fighters, and there will be no demand for a showdown. I believe the demand hs already blown over.

So, is Manny Pacquiao the only coward out of the fighters Mayweather's ducked or avoided? Mayweather was backed into a corner into fighting Mosley. He probably wouldn't have fought Mosley if Mosley didn't press for a fight like he did. However, the ONLY fighter in recent years Mayweather has fought with the edge is...........Ricky Hatton. And Mayweather was a bit off guard in that fight.

and finally, Mayweather getting his cherry popped:

Bro, Mayweather is not fighting. Why are there so many threads made about him?

Comment

I am sure Mayweather loves the fact that people are talking about him more then the Margarito vs Pacman match

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
        Because you have morons like horus criticizing Pacman for avoiding risk, while Mayweather isn't even ifghting

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
          Because you have morons like horus criticizing Pacman for avoiding risk, while Mayweather isn't even ifghting
          Game. set. match.

Comment

so are you like horus bottom ***** or something? He said manny sucks so I say floyd sucks.

Comment

Fuck 'em man. Who cares? I promise you he'll be watching this fight like everyone else and will be highly entertained.

Marg + Pac = Pure entertainment

I wish the hardcore Marg fans would step up and get some real hype going for this fight.

Mayweather is so irrelevant at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
                he is trying to irritate floyd fans obviously and there's plenty of them here. you didn't notice that?

Comment

bwahahahaha great thread

GREEN K sended

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    he is trying to irritate floyd fans obviously and there's plenty of them here. you didn't notice that?
                    I know man. I'd just rather he irritate Margarito fans or vice versa. It's the Mexicutioner vs the biggest baddest Mexican he's ever fought and all we have is Mayweather in every other thread.

I remember when I joined here last year it it was all Cotto vs Pac this and that. There was so much hype and talk and I was hoping NSB would do the same for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X