Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice FudgePacky never invites JMM to his birfday parties?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably pac feels that jmm dont like him. you can see that in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
      Pure f@gggot ****.

Ok ok...good stuff. You guys make me lol.

What are you talking about man? That just means more beer for everyone else.

JMM is byop.

Marquez is a type of guy to sp ike drinks with his piss and go for the hottest chick in the joint, and fail misreably.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        I commented on this earlier. Cotto will look like the mans *****.
        morales, even in defeat never looked like anyone's *****. cotto will still be treated as a champion in PI, pinoys just love to gloat at the forums, we don't do that **** face to face to someone who just gave everything he had for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
          morales, even in defeat never looked like anyone's *****. cotto will still be treated as a champion in PI, pinoys just love to gloat at the forums, we don't do that **** face to face to someone who just gave everything he had for 12 rounds.
          morales beat him the first time and only lost after he was losing to the likes of Raheem (Raheem did better than Pacquiao even in the rematch minus the KO).

Comment

It's cause jmm doest eat dog and I heard there was a catchweight u had to be under to be able to get in the party

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              It's cause hmm doest eat dog and I heard there was a catchweight u had to be under to be able to get in the party

No need to go there.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Hawk View Post
                JMM wanted to walk around the ring like a round card girl.

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
                  It was more like 5 rounds and after that it was a marathon. You're giving Cotto way too much credit.

And to the thread subject. Juanita was invited before, he declined ,and MAB has been invited in the past as well, he declined the invite too!!

So far, the only past opponents of PAC's that have shown up were Erika and D. Diaz. But, to this day, Erika has remained a hater, how the hell do you pick D. Diaz and Hatton over PAC ?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    morales beat him the first time and only lost after he was losing to the likes of Raheem (Raheem did better than Pacquiao even in the rematch minus the KO).
                    my point is cotto was invited there for him to have a good time, not to be grilled. pinoys wouldn't talk about how bad he was beaten when they see him, the guy fought the best in the business (same thing with morales), he has nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                      It's cause jmm doest eat dog and I heard there was a catchweight u had to be under to be able to get in the party
                      how bout dog piss then?

Comment

Working...
                      X