This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
    I almost feel guilty about Stoke only getting £13m for a player of Lionel Shaqiri's calibre... could easily add a 0 to that tbh.
    There is a reason you’s bought him from Stoke and not Bayern. He’s incapable of being consistent

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      There is a reason you’s bought him from Stoke and not Bayern. He’s incapable of being consistent
      You know nothing about football, what are you doing here?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Barca could never buy Kante.

He's the only non-goal scorer that you would have to break the world transfer record for.
        Chelsea aren't a big club now bro, Hazard and Kante are packing their bags as we speak

Comment

You know nothing about football, what are you doing here?
          Comparing Shaqiri to Messi and claiming he is worth 130m says it all about your knowledge of sport.

Go finger your cousin David’s japs eye you Down syndrome rabid infected cum bucket

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Comparing Shaqiri to Messi and claiming he is worth 130m says it all about your knowledge of sport.

Go finger your cousin David’s japs eye you Down syndrome rabid infected cum bucket

via GIPHY

Comment

Chelsea aren't a big club now bro, Hazard and Kante are packing their bags as we speak
              Chelsea definitely aren't being ran like a big club. I can say that much.

Hazard is flirting with leaving but he can only find his preferred lifestyle with Chelsea.

Any club above Chelsea, would not put up with his inconsistency and would layer pressure on him every single game he doesn't play like a world class player.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Chelsea definitely aren't being ran like a big club. I can say that much.

Hazard is flirting with leaving but he can only find his preferred lifestyle with Chelsea.

Any club above Chelsea, would not put up with his inconsistency and would layer pressure on him every single game he doesn't play like a world class player.
                He'll go IMO, he's 27 and in his prime.. needs to be playing CL football.

I think Roman is still pissed with UK government, wont build you a new stadium. If you stay in that tiny stadium you won't ever be considered a big club.

Comment

• over $60m revenue from cr7 jersey sales in only 24 hours. i say €200m transfer money + 4years salary is a coup.

Last edited by betmen; 07-17-2018, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Alisson is happening....

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      over $60m revenue from cr7 jersey sales in only 24 hours. i say €200m transfer money + 4years salary is a coup.

LOL don't EL Fenemeno and Phenom were saying how shirt sales were nothing and wont amount to much

This transfer pays for itself no matter how he does on the field

Comment

Working...
                      X