Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there any random ped testing for this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      This is the most Pac has fought like his 122-ish days since like Morales. He doesn't typically stand flat-footed and throw uppercuts and body shots like he did against Lucas.

It looked good tonight, that's for sure, but Lucas looked beyond done with the sport.
      Lucas looked hopelessly shot I thought. No timing, no snap, no fluidity in his footwork.

I don't think the win means a whole lot in the grand scheme of things but Manny impressive all things considered. Has great timing still for a guy his age.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        First punch he was ready to quit.
        No doubt about that. It wasn't much a surprise, either, considering how he talked years ago. He wants to retire after every loss, and now he's been through some wars and lost it.

Comment

• What a farce of a fight that was. Matthysse was paid off to be Manny's punching bag, it's so obvious.

Comment

• lol man people were writing obituaries for manny before the fight. manny sparks him out and the narrative changes. like clockwork

Comment

• i was tempted to stop watching because of the horrible lighting. it was near impossible to see what the fighters were doing. i'm sure matthysse will get a lot of flak for this back in Argentina. my boy needs to retire. what a ***** show that was.

Comment

• Felt bad about Matthyse. People accusing him of throwing the fight.

What I dont like about the fight was the venue. It had poor lighting. And why give Matthyse black gloves???

His gloves camouflaged with the black background. You couldn't see whether his punches are landing. If you brighten up the video, he was landing some good shots until that first knockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                  lol man people were writing obituaries for manny before the fight. manny sparks him out and the narrative changes. like clockwork
                  Pac is so great that these haters have no idea how to down play Pac's performance and changing the narrative everytime. When as you have mentioned. They were writing off Manny before this fight.

When actually the first lethal punch Pac threw that landed on lucas face. Lucas wanted no piece of that and wanted to go to queer st. coz that first punch that landed in the first round had bad intentions. It stung so bad. Lucas knew he needed to go defensive. Story of the night. It happened to most of Pac's opponents of Pac. Clottey, Rios, Algieri and even Mayweather who resorted to running and hugging to stay away from the pain Pac was capable of dishing.

And as the story goes, a lot of boxer have a lot of game plan until they get hit. Ask Mike Tyson. You know the guy who used to be called kid dynamite.

Comment

• Comment

• Matthysse needs to retire!

Comment

Working...
                      X