Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Shreds Wilder: Nobody Knows Him, No Country Backing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornball "Below" is just trying to stay relevant, his mouth is on overdrive because he trounced a SHOT Haye who btw faked being healthy for that final paycheck.....Below like all the other fan-girls is convinced popularity, money & a HUGE amount of FEAR trumps showing ANY respect and a dignified approach at making a fair appropriate deal.......all under the guise "A side."

Comment

• Eddie Hearn already said it.. Why fight the hardest fight for slightly more money or fight easier fights for about the same amount. End of debate of who didn't want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        you said that AJ has been fighting good opponents since his 13th fight though.

And Wilder hadn't had a good fight until his 40th

so you can see why I'm curious
        Actually I said 39 of his 41 fights were corpses, you decide which two were decent.

Maybe another way to put it, is in grades A, B, C and T’s (Tomato cans).

If we did this analysis, we end up with a case for perhaps 1x A grade for Wilder. and then mostly C graders and T’s. But honestly I’m still far from convinced about Ortiz, if you put him at A grade then so is Parker and probably Takam.

AJ has at least 1x A grader in Wlad and then 4-5 B Grade, then Cs and a the rest at T’s.

To stay on topic Molina is probably a B grade, lower end.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
          Actually I said 39 of his 41 fights were corpses, you decide which two were decent.

Maybe another way to put it, is in grades A, B, C and T’s (Tomato cans).

If we did this analysis, we end up with a case for perhaps 1x A grade for Wilder. and then mostly C graders and T’s. But honestly I’m still far from convinced about Ortiz, if you put him at A grade then so is Parker and probably Takam.

AJ has at least 1x A grader in Wlad and then 4-5 B Grade, then Cs and a the rest at T’s.

To stay on topic Molina is probably a B grade, lower end.
          That 90 year old Ortiz would spark out AJ, Bellew and Dillian Shyte.

Shyte called him old but tucked his tail when Ortiz responded. and Bellew would fake his death to avoid King Kong.

and WBA protected AJ from Ortiz when it was a mandatory. same way they just saved him from Wilder issuing a 24 hr deadline.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            you said that AJ has been fighting good opponents since his 13th fight though.

And Wilder hadn't had a good fight until his 40th

so you can see why I'm curious
            These alts are programmed to respond on this manner Rex, lmao.

The more you put them on ignore the more accounts they'll create, trust me. They think that they balance the budget between AJs fans and his critics on message boards. At this point ask yourself this. Not you Rexy, but the alt that you responded to. What does the amount of fights have to do with making this fight? You have no answer lmao.

Joshua has collected every other worthless trinket given to him and paid for by his promoter. They can't buy or take Wilder's title so they crucify him by social media from overseas. And it isn't working.

The true fact is: They don't know how to make a super fight.

What bothers me is that they know how much the fight could potentially make as we all have an idea...and still want to pay Wilder like he's a top 10 contender lmao.

What superfight have they made? Joshua Wlad, really? How much did both make?

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Shyte called him old but tucked his tail when Ortiz responded. and Bellew would fake his death to avoid King Kong.

and WBA protected AJ from Ortiz when it was a mandatory. same way they just saved him from Wilder issuing a 24 hr deadline.
              Why don't you keep it G with him Ill, lol. Parker and 41 year old Wlad are the best wins that Joshua has. Wilder has beaten more ranked fighters and tougher overall competition period. That's why Joshua won't fight him. ****en coward, lmao.

Comment

• Hard to take anyone seriously who claims he has a better resume at HW because he has beaten Haye twice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by methodcal View Post
                  Lol quit scaring the uk fans. Wilder is already got em under the beds.
                  being a hyper nationalistic type of fan leaves them trapped between common sense and facts. neither are on their side.

Comment

• Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                    If it wasn't for Haye he probably doesn't even have half of that.
                    bellwho will find out soon enough, whereas dw will only increase in notoriety and worth

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Sounds great, but he hasn't done **** his whole career. If Ortiz was all that, he would have beat Wilder. Instead all the Wilder fans ride a win over a guy that never even had a world title fight before.

Ah yeah they say, but he's feared, he was Cuban and wasn't allowed to go pro, but he's a monster...oh I see, so he must have been a hell of an amateur then....no!.. he won two medals of any worth and didn't even make the olympic squad.

No one wants to fight him they say, so he must be good...No!..no one wants to fight him cos he's been caught cheating once, hasn't paid enough fees to be a mando, can't speak a word of english on the press conferences and brings zero fan base to a contest, so you basically have to spoon feed him, for what gain? Zero.

Boxing is simple, you earn your props in the ring, Ortiz was never more than potential and now he's too old to achieve his potential he goes down in history lower down the list of achievers than Arreola, actually probably even lower down than Audley Harrison, at least he won an Olympic gold medal and had the same amount of world title fights.

Bellew's a fricking CW, what's he even doing in this conversation.

Comment

Working...
                      X