Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To Wilder: No More Rubbish - You Want The Fight or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
    Cowards, sign the contact boy

That’s what you should be telling wilder of keeping him safe by keeping him away from Joshua
    Contact? You ****ed up the "r" like always you dumb mother****er. I usually block special ed repetitive Joshua dickblowers like you but I wanted to tell you how stupid you are before I block your ******ed ass.

Comment

If you have to go ham to defend your fighter then that means that the internet has spoken. The fans now know that Joshua is a ***** and that he is controlled by Eddie and now Barry.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        If you have to go ham to defend your fighter then that means that the internet has spoken. The fans now know that Joshua is a ***** and that he is controlled by Eddie and now Barry.
        And they go so hard to Defend this fake act of Bravorism from AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
          And they go so hard to Defend this fake act of Bravorism from AJ.
          I have no green k or I'd send it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            I have no green k or I'd send it.
            Lol. Thx bruh. It's to the point now to where idc anymore......Almost!

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
              Lol. Thx bruh. It's to the point now to where idc anymore......Almost!
              Hopefully the chicken fights the chicken hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
                Cowards, sign the contact boy

That’s what you should be telling wilder of keeping him safe by keeping him away from Joshua
                Wilder agreed to the flat fee of $15 million, but didn't want to agree to a contract that doesn't have a date, a venue, only has a one way rematch clause, and allows team Joshua to choose the refs.

Are you for real? Honestly, what do you think of Joshua turning down $50 million guaranteed plus 50% of PPV revenue? Its anyone's guess what that may total up to. Are UK fans actually that effing dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Wilder agreed to the flat fee of $15 million, but didn't want to agree to a contract that doesn't have a date, a venue, only has a one way rematch clause, and allows team Joshua to choose the refs.

Are you for real? Honestly, what do you think of Joshua turning down $50 million guaranteed plus 50% of PPV revenue? Its anyone's guess what that may total up to. Are UK fans actually that effing dumb?
                  More excuses

Sign the contract boy

Joshua is the a side

Wilder is the d side

Deal with it, beat Joshua and become the a side

Why should there be a rematch clause ? Did Floyd give rematch clauses ?

Joshua is boxing right now, end of story. He decides everything like Floyd did

Wilder was told the fight was next in Oct or Nov and they were securing the venue as they thought wilder walked away after Hiding for 4 weeks

Comment

That means his Trash Talking is effecting them and they want him to shut up, Wilder needs to continue to bash them and DAZN they will have to submit I Guarantee it. He won't get 50/50 of course not and he shouldn't but I'm sure Eddie is probably sending all kinds of Emails and Text trying to smooth things over so he can stop trashing them and DAZN

Comment

Wilder is the biggest FRAUD in boxing, he's been doing this crap his whole career.10yrs of boxing, ducks everyone. Why did he not sign the contract????? Hearn and Wilder should Tell Wilder to bugg er off back to Alabana arena fight he's a Conman.

Comment

Working...
                      X