Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarissa Shields Goes Ghetto! CALLS HAMMER INTO THE RING AND TRIES TO ATTACK HER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

Also you can see the Dirrell Thugs trying to pick a fight with some official in the ring too.
    Shields showed her lack of class and professionalism. Hammer did nothing to provoke being attacked. Hammer acts like a champion in and out of the ring The self proclaimed best woman boxer in history just acts like a bragging bully. I'll be rooting for Hammer to beat Shields and I think she will beat Shields. Shields isn't much of a puncher and didn't seem to hurt her last two opponents. I think she overrates herself. There have been and will be better female boxers than her.

Comment

Shields ain’t that good. She’s just a lot bigger than her opponents but not that skilled and little power. Very sloppy.

If she’s the best ever then women’s boxing is about the weakest talent pool of any sport but she’s obviously not the best ever. She comes across as a POS too like when she celebrated Dirrells uncle sucker punching Uztegui.

Comment

Yeah and people say UFC has more drama.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          They both have braids, I can't tell who is who. Which one's the ghetto one?
          I'm waiting for that answer with you. I don't know who's who...

Comment

The jumping killed it

too staged.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I couldn't get through watching that.
              Neither could I got turnt on by clarissa's aggression had a wank.

Comment

Is it ghetto when McGregor does it?

Comment

"ghetto" .. "thugs"

really? this whole thing was staged. but I know black athletes cant show any type of emotion without the "thug" label. gotta be sweet, mild and neutered. at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    The jumping killed it

too staged.
                    Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    "ghetto" .. "thugs"

really? this whole thing was staged. but I know black athletes cant show any type of emotion without the "thug" label. gotta be sweet, mild and neutered. at all times.
                    ... of course!...

(... and I thought that Hammer was some sort of a "Nazi", but she was born in Nowodolinskii (Новодолинский), Kazakhstan...

Comment

Well, its a good fight to make so selling it from the get go seems smart. I don't see Shields winning the fight though. Maybe she will prove me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X