Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massively confused - why can’t a Mod shut down this beast?

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      This thread will live forever. This is the proof that pac beat floyd.
      Proof is out.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-14-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Bloody ek bud

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Even floyd own uncle, father and one of the most revered boxing legend believe that floyd should rematch pac.
          Yup, but the thing is Floyd doesn't want a 2nd rodeo. He knew he got away from a Fluke win even if he's uncle Roger Mayweather said he needed to settle it definitively.

Floyd said to his fans about not coming back for a rematch..

Even Floyd senior wants a rematch he says his son is ready.

What's the hold up? Hahaha

Kidding aside.. after 3 years..

Floyd has now 'maybe' grown a pair for a rematch since he even went to Pac's home country to start the hype. knowing full well, Pac added 3 years worth of wear and tear. It maybe the right time to rematch Pac?? Only time will tell.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-16-2018, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yup, but the thing is Floyd doesn't want a 2nd rodeo. He knew he got away from a Fluke win even if he's uncles Roger Mayweather said he needed to settle it definitively.

Floyd said to his fans about not coming back for a rematch..

Even Floyd senior wants a rematch he says his son is ready.

What's the hold up? Hahaha

Kidding aside.. after 3 years..

Floyd has now 'maybe' grown a pair for a rematch since he even went to Pac's home country to start the hype. knowing full well, Pac added 3 years worth of wear and tear. It maybe the right time to rematch Pac?? Only time will tell.

stop avoiding the question. who is tyrone?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              stop avoiding the question. who is tyrone?
              Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              Stop avoiding the question, who and where is Tyrone?

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              you are Tyrone
              Like I said Bambam. Didn't I already explain to you who Tyrone is? Tyrone can be anyone you want to be in bed with. Telling me that I'm Tyrone is not a good look bruh.. Not a good look at all..

But the best Tyrone is a true fighter. Like this Asian dude who was putting the work on Quasimodo. That is a true Tyrone!

OH TYRONE!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
              Any of these men can be in your dreams.. Tyrone is anyone you wish for Bambam..

Anyone..

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-15-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Like I said Bambam. Didn't I already explain to you who Tyrone is? Tyrone can be anyone you want to be in bed with. Telling me that I'm Tyrone is not a good look bruh.. Not a good look at all..

But the best Tyrone is a true fighter. Like this Asian dude who was putting the work on Quasimodo. That is a true Tyrone!

OH TYRONE!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Any of these men can be in your dreams.. Tyrone is anyone you wish for Bambam..

Anyone..

lol your actually hilarious.

i keep owning you, you avoid my questions and just talk about tyrone.

Comment

• This topic is a Monument of People's Stupidity.
                  It was YEARS ago! Everyone's already MADE HIS MIND about this fight.
                  People just waste their time fighting with a wind: try arguing with or pissing on the wind, what you will get? NOTHING.
                  MEANINGLESS TOPIC ASIDE OF BEING A MONUMENT OF STUPIDITY.
                  Last edited by Ajvar; 05-15-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                    This topic is a Monument of People's Stupidity.
                    It was YEARS ago! Everyone's already MADE HIS MIND about this fight.
                    People just waste their time fighting with a wind: try arguing with or pissing on the wind, what you will get? NOTHING.
                    MEANINGLESS TOPIC ASIDE OF BEING A MONUMENT OF STUPIDITY.
                    Agreed bud

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post

Highlight of the fight. floyd became Punching Bagweather
                      Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      This thread will live forever. This is the proof that pac beat floyd.
                      Yup. That's just one of the highlights that brought forth the truths in this epic thread. One thing is clear. This epic thread has reached almost 470,000 boxing fans who knew this fight was a big fat controversy of a scam. And to this day, this epic thread has brought forth the monumental truth that this robbery will live in infamy for the world to see. As a reminder that People go here to witness the corruption in boxing, especially in Vegas which is showcased the extent of the scam that now clearly seen in realized by many. There is no closure, because this rivalry should have been a trilogy or at least have given a rematch to settle that bad stench it left, but since one chose to fight the Bertos and the novice boxer in this world, 'Conor', this thread shows how this fight is a living example of unfinished business. Because to this day half of the world is divided who truly won that night, and that will be the reason why this fight will always be the example of not to do in a super fight of this magnitude ever again.

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing, and yet he rather quack.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night. Floyd's uncle and confidant knows a rematch is important to clear this mess up.

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-16-2018, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X