Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Direll's trainer be banned from boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Doesn't matter. If you hit someone its a crime right there. Doesn't matter if you're a fat p#ssy who can't drop the guy.
    I know that's why I say let him bag some garbage on the highway.

Comment

he should obviously be banned. he broke one of the fundamental rules of boxing: only the fighters are allowed to throw punches in the ring!

Comment

Why doesn't it surprise me one bit that siablo14 is condoning Dirrell's uncle sucker punching an unsuspecting victim? If the roles were reversed he'd be crying hard.

Comment

I don't have a bias for the fighters either way, but people comparing this to the butler incident are way off.

In that incident there is obvious harm.

In pudgy trainer's sucker punch there was no harm (Uz looked amused if anything).

No harm, no serious fowl.

Shrug it off and let it go. Nothing really happened anyways. Ban the guy from ringside for however long you want, but people calling for prison are way off.

That being said, the sucker punch was bitch-made for real.

If you're gonna fight the fighter, fight them straight up (like the Juanma fight lol).

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
            I don't have a bias for the fighters either way, but people comparing this to the butler incident are way off.

In that incident there is obvious harm.

In pudgy trainer's sucker punch there was no harm (Uz looked amused if anything).

No harm, no serious fowl.

Shrug it off and let it go. Nothing really happened anyways. Ban the guy from ringside for however long you want, but people calling for prison are way off.

That being said, the sucker punch was bitch-made for real.

If you're gonna fight the fighter, fight them straight up (like the Juanma fight lol).
            so because their is no harm there is no foul? the intent is all that matters.

Both executed the sucker punch but because one guy didnt look like he got hurt its okay no big deal.

so you have to wait for someone to be seriously harmed, thats silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              Why doesn't it surprise me one bit that siablo14 is condoning Dirrell's uncle sucker punching an unsuspecting victim? If the roles were reversed he'd be crying hard.
              Where did you see me condoning it?
              Have you started paying for Netflix yet?
              What's your ethnicity?
              You and Szef give off the same vibe.

Comment

Repectfully,

How is that silly?

Should all strikes be considered equal?

Should who committed the assault, and the effects of the assault not be considered?

Comment

Yes he needs to be banned. Dirrell didn't do himself any favors with the fans either by telling them to shut the **** up.

Comment

Working...
                  X