No announcement yet.

Some body's got to take a hit for that racist bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
    That's exactly the point I was making. Everyone claims free speech though these days as no matter what you can't get in trouble for your words, which is false. Like I said I don't view it as racist but if people do you can't just claim oh free speech and think there will be no backlash.
    You & others seem to just have the wrong definition of free speech if you "don't believe in it" as you said you didn't, it sounds like to me.

Free speech isn't & has never been free from blowback speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You & others seem to just have the wrong definition of free speech if you "don't believe in it" as you said you didn't, it sounds like to me.

Free speech isn't & has never been free from blowback speech.
      I know what it is, I think you're misunderstanding me. It's free from the Gov. coming after you. There can be blowback...it reminds me of a few high profile racist outbursts though where people said it's free speech he shouldn't get punished for it. Whoever that old guy was in basketball is a prime example.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
        I know what it is, I think you're misunderstanding me. It's free from the Gov. coming after you. There can be blowback...it reminds me of a few high profile racist outbursts though where people said it's free speech he shouldn't get punished for it. Whoever that old guy was in basketball is a prime example.
        You don't really have freedom of speech in America.
        So you were saying you don't believe in the freedom of speech that the people who have the wrong definition of freedom of speech believe in? LOL.

That's a roundabout way & confusing as f#ck way to go about saying it just know that, but fair play then.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          So you were saying you don't believe in the freedom of speech that the people who have the wrong definition of freedom of speech believe in? LOL.

That's a roundabout way & confusing as f#ck way to go about saying it just know that, but fair play then.
          Yeah I guess it was round of bout. I should've said American's don't have the freedom of speech they think that they do. It's taken literally by a lot of people.

Comment

Working...
          X