No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr "Canelo has a little Floyd Mayweather in him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr "Canelo has a little Floyd Mayweather in him"

Anyone else agree? I think that's why both Floyds think that Canelo destroys gg

Comment

He sure does - Floyd probably left a little behind after he ****ed Canela.

Comment

I think Floyd is legit trying to make some long game play at signing Canelo to Mayweather Promotions or something like that.

Although I do feel like Canelo is more elusive & has stronger defense than most wanna give him credit for which I guess could be considered Mayweather-like. And its also why I ultimately thinks he beats GGG myself. That said he does move like he's got 8lb weights velcroed to his ankles.

Comment

Every one that fights a great fighter who totally schools them will take a lot away from the experience, thats just common sense, their fight would have rewired Canelos brain in all areas of boxing.

Comment

Canelo is getting better, he is more fluid and more experienced. I can see a little savvy in him as well.

Comment

Of course he does. That upper body movement is all Mayweather.

Comment

He's improved massively in recent years and has some very Mayweather like moves. Part of that is simply age and experience.

However, he's really adopted the pull-counter since the Mayweather fight and uses it much more than he did before. He shoulder rolls at times, he moves more at the waist, he's more fluid...definitely learned some stuff from Mayweather.

Comment

I agree.........

Comment

the cherrypicking is strong with these two!

Comment

Working...
                    X