Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a street fight, Jackie Chan or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Jackie gets his hands on a ladder, he wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Except that Jackie Chan has a black belt, mastered striking, kicking, and grappling. And not an honorary celeb black belt either

Meanwhile Pac gets concerned, can't fight out a fighter grabbing him and stares at the ref for help even when the ref says work out of it.
      Valid points

But I still dislike the thread on principle

Comment

I'll leave this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGyUq_eiXO4

Comment

Pre Floyd Pac is TBE, no man beats him not even Klitschko, during and after Floyd Pac, Chan wins because Pac got old, Floyd beats both because he doesn't age.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Jackie's face will look like chow mein with siracha once Pac is done with him...
            You ever seen Drunken master? Jackie will come on strong after a poor start and get the W

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            What's next Hopkins vs Seagal? Roy Jones vs Van Damme?
            Fat Seagal merc's the Alien

Comment

Chris Tucker jumps in and knocks Manny out with a steel chair, then Buboy cries and belly flops on Chan and Tucker while Roach stares in shock

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                A guy that masters punching techniques and blocking techniques used against punches. Another guy that masters grabs, punches, kicks, locks, and blocks against all of these attacks. How does anyone expect a guy that has no experience blocking kicks, and locks, and all that other stuff to be able beat the other guy with just punches? Whether it's Mayweather against Bruce Lee or Pacquiao against Jackie Chan, the odds are stacked in favor of the guy with more experience in more forms of attack.....if all attacks are allowed. Imagine an army with just guns against an army with long range ballistic missles, fighter planes, and a navy fleet.
                Thing is Manny fights for a living and is use to getting hit..can Chan take a punch?? yet alone a punch from an elite striker

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  What's next Hopkins vs Seagal? Roy Jones vs Van Damme?
                  lol............

Comment

90% of all street fights end up on the ground...I'm going with the guy who knows how to fight on the ground...
                    hint: it's not pacquiao...

Comment

Another one of these threads.

If they had 10 street fights, each guy would win some. You never know what's going to happen in a street fight. So many variables. Both guys can fight.

I don't see Pac as a killer. I've seen him let up on opponents so many times. He's a sportsman and an all around weird person, but I don't see him wanting to really hurt people, which is necessary I think if you want to fcuk someone up in a real fight.

Street fights have their own life. Anything can happen unless one guy is miles bigger or better than the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X