Biggest Mismatch And It's Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Mismatch And It's Dangerous

David Haye VS Tony Bellew
    Bellew has been a crusierweight for only 5 fights now he's going up to fight arguably the most dangerous heavyweight, Mark De Mori and Arnold Gjergjaj probably would beat Bellew
    This fight is extremley dangerous, Vitali Klitschko, Robert Helenius, Kubrat Pulev, and Tyson Fury couldn't put Chisora to sleep but David Haye did, this is just a mismatch

Still no anger from Hughie Fury over Haye getting the title match before him when he was next in line??

Comment

And the worst part. Bellew really pissed off David Haye.

Comment

canelo khan was worse

Comment

Look at the Masternak fight that is why Bellew will lose and also Masternak was robbed he beat the fxcking snot out of Bellew.

Comment

nah.

Dave allen v Ortiz is worse.

Haye will KO bellew within a round or 2.

Allen will take a brutal sustained beating...because of his good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              nah.

Dave allen v Ortiz is worse.

Haye will KO bellew within a round or 2.

Allen will take a brutal sustained beating...because of his good chin.
              yeah true it's worst

Comment

Who watches that crap? I mean, seriously. Who spends money to watch garbage like this? I feel embarrassed even talking about it. It's not legitimate boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Who watches that crap? I mean, seriously. Who spends money to watch garbage like this? I feel embarrassed even talking about it. It's not legitimate boxing.
                  I live in the US so I have no choice but to stream it but It's clear this fight will sell well, two big names and two good trash talkers it will sell better than any other fight in 2017 in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Unfortunately the British public will lap it up. People are already invested in Haye and Bellew as characters so matching them against each other is bound to create a lot of intrigue, even if the result is obvious. Hearn and Sky Sports are genius narrative-builders (something sorely absent in American boxing promotion at the moment, by the way)

My main hope is that we get some worthwhile matches on the undercard. These big pantomime events are useful in producing funds for the smaller bouts, e.g. Concepcion-Yafai on Joshua's next undercard

Comment

Working...
                    X