I think ward is gonna fake a back injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
    which fights???
    Pavlik and the bum he was supposed to fight last november.

Comment

seems fishy. Wad prob trying to pull shady, wants to chose the ring size, glove size, fight must be in oakland etc.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
        Pavlik and the bum he was supposed to fight last november.
        yeah, "fake" injury

you an idiot
        and he supposed to fight Brand last november.So he was afraid of Brand?LOL
        Last edited by Jimmy 23; 08-11-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

yeah, "fake" injury

you an idiot
          I never said he faked an injury dummy, and what does a picture prove anyways. He has a history of pulling out of fights idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            I really think ward is gonna fake an injury to stall.
            I think he is playing hbo for easy money.
            He will sit out the rest of 2016 with a fake injury
            And ask for another tune up at 175 vs a no hoper from 168(moving up) .

Its a shame, cause I really wanna see this fight.
            Kovalev has the perfect style to beat ward. kovalev throws those Straight long punches with a good coach in JDJ.
            I thought that too, was expecting it after the brand fight, "im injured thats why it went 12" something of that nature.

Comment

I bet kovalev fails a drug test and andre ward gets blamed for ducking

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
                I never said he faked an injury dummy, and what does a picture prove anyways. He has a history of pulling out of fights idiot.
                so what's the problem?it was legitimate reason you're dumb b1tch.It doesn't means that he'll pulled out future fights every year.

Comment

This whole thread is hilarious. Bunch of angry men with their panties in a knot

Comment

so what's the problem?it was legitimate reason you're dumb b1tch.It doesn't means that he'll pulled out future fights every year.
                    So why did he pull out last November? In an interview he said his knee was fin and it wasn't a big deal. There's a picture of Manny Pacquiao with a cast, is that enough evidence for you to believe that he was injured? Funny how you pick and choose.

Comment

http://www.si.com/boxing/2015/05/05/...or-explanation

Oh Ward was injured but Pac wasn't LOL. Of course we should worry Ward is going to ***** out and pull out due to an "injury".

Comment

Working...
                      X