Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is racism and slavery the major reason many blacks are poor or poor choices?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is racism and slavery the major reason many blacks are poor or poor choices?

I think poor choices is the major reason. A black college graduate with same degree as white college graduate of the same school has equal opportunity to get a job as the white guy.

But many young blacks don't want to study. They get involved in crimes for street cred. Have many babies out of wedlock. But blame racism and slavery for their situation.

solid strategy bro. race threads get tons of attention and responses. it's a great tactic.

Comment

Stupid weak people like yourself are whats wrong with the country. Does a black man get viewed the same as a white man walking down the street? Nope. Pssy ass beta people these days who live in fear of everything are whats wrong with the country. Fear is the biggest issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        solid strategy bro. race threads get tons of attention and responses. it's a great tactic.
        If I want to get more replies I'd copy what you and Alexid is doing. Reply to my own thread 20 or more times. Lol

This is not a bait thread. This is my personal observation

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
          Stupid weak people like yourself are whats wrong with the country. Does a black man get viewed the same as a white man walking down the street? Nope. Pssy ass beta people these days who live in fear of everything are whats wrong with the country. Fear is the biggest issue.
          Yes weak beta cuck people is the reason why many blacks are poor. Nothing to do with their poor choices in life

Comment

I've debated this topic endlessly on other threads, so I'll opt out of providing additional "essays" here. Nevertheless, as a Latino, I can tell you that minorities don't have the same opportunities. People will even pull job listings, if they have to, just to avoid giving you one. Racism is a HUGE problem not only in the U.S., but all over the world.

It's quite sad, no way around it.

Comment

Working...
            X