Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone enjoy cigars?.....and has larry gone full ****** in NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone enjoy cigars?.....and has larry gone full ****** in NSB?

Two threads in one!!
    Anyone enjoy the odd cigar? If so whats your fav?

And what the actual fu@k is going on with larry and his trolling?.....beyond a joke now right? **** seems to have lost the plot since floyd retired?

........or am i just missing something here???

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
    Two threads in one!!

And what the actual fu@k is going on with larry and his trolling?.....beyond a joke now right? **** seems to have lost the plot since floyd retired?

Cohiba, the best! Unlike President Clinton, I don't need Monica poon juice to moisten it.

Comment

Floyd leaving the sport is the equivalent to a husband leaving his wife. A poor woman feeling alone, disillusioned, confused, and heartbroken is pretty much what LarryXXX is feeling right now.

An abandoned wife seeks validation and acceptance by sucking off strange men from shady bars in hopes of finding someone who can fill the void left by her estranged husband. That situation isn't much different than what Larry is going through in NSB.

We can only pray for Larry and his mental and emotional health. He wants to smoke Floyd's lil brown cigar.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Floyd leaving the sport is the equivalent to a husband leaving his wife. A poor woman feeling alone, disillusioned, confused, and heartbroken is pretty much what LarryXXX is feeling right now.

An abandoned wife seeks validation and acceptance by sucking off strange men from shady bars in hopes of finding someone who can fill the void left by her estranged husband. That situation isn't much different than what Larry is going through in NSB.

We can only pray for Larry and his mental and emotional health. He wants to smoke Floyd's lil brown cigar.
        Hahahahaha. LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          Two threads in one!!

There is a cigar I enjoy at my local cigar shop called the acid blondie cigar.
          It's one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
          X