Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper Lord Jamar is mad at Macklemore says white people have no place in hiphop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper Lord Jamar is mad at Macklemore says white people have no place in hiphop

Says gays have no place in hip hop.. says pretty much the same about white rappers and thinks Kendrick Lamar should have won instead..

Strong racism/****phobia imo

But do you agree with him?

No.

Hiphop is a musical form of expression: open to any and everyone.

He can take his racist **** and **** off. Never even heard of him.

Comment

I think he needs to chill with all the hatred it's a bit too much.

Kendrick's album definitely should have won that award though and white artists definitely get more credit for releasing hip hop music look at Eminem he's been releasing trash for the longest and every white hip hop fan wants to crown him the best rapper despite having listened to very little other hip hop.

But either way hate isn't gonna bring hip hop forward.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        No.

Hiphop is a musical form of expression: open to any and everyone.

He can take his racist **** and **** off. Never even heard of him.
        You don't know much about hip hop if you've never heard of this guy.

Comment

fak it, i'm with him. keep the whites and gays out of rap.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            fak it, i'm with him. keep the whites and gays out of rap.

Comment

Who cares? Rap is so ****.

Comment

Originally posted by nubian View Post
                You don't know much about hip hop if you've never heard of this guy.
                I don't listen to a lot of new rap, but I used to listen to rap all the time when I was a little younger.

Ever heard of Young Black Teenagers, or Onyx, or Eric B. and Rakim? Yeah, I was probably listening to hip hop when you were still ****ting in diapers.

Macklemore isn't successful because he is white. He is successful because he makes very catchy, poppy rap songs that mass audiences love, like Kanye or Pharrel or Eminem - like Thrift Shop. The only reason you would probably say he doesn't deserve to win is BECAUSE he is white.

Comment

Lord Jamar had been doing it for over 20 years.

He isn't exactly a new jack when it comes to hip-hop.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    I don't listen to a lot of new rap, but I used to listen to rap all the time when I was a little younger.

Ever heard of Young Black Teenagers, or Onyx, or Eric B. and Rakim? Yeah, I was probably listening to hip hop when you were still ****ting in diapers.

Macklemore isn't successful because he is white. He is successful because he makes very catchy, poppy rap songs that mass audiences love, like Kanye or Pharrel or Eminem - like Thrift Shop. The only reason you would probably say he doesn't deserve to win is BECAUSE he is white.
                    if you know hip hop then you know that Macklemore and Lewis are not the best hip hop artists on the planet.

With that said Lord Jamar has always come across like a damn buffoon. His hate for everything gay and everything white is legendary. For those who don't know who he is, he is Lord Jamar of Brand Nubian (punk jump up to get beat down) and he also had a recurring role on OZ...til they killed his ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X