No announcement yet.

Listen to this demented Golovkin hater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
    This fool managed to get blocked by Tom Loeffler on twitter. Good to see him put in his place by the hosts, clearly a troubled individual.
    He's just back from a twitter suspension and is blaming Golovkin's publicist for it. :-) The guy seems genuinely angry and a bit irrational, I have to say I find it amusing. I hope he calls back on tonight's ep.

Last edited by Weebler I; 01-16-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Geale is ready to get in the ring with Golovkin this year, after denying him last year. He wants the HBO date, and we'll see what happens with that.

HBO turned down Mora, I don't know if Mora is okay with fighting Golovkin off TV. I would have liked to see that instead of Stevens or this guy he's fighting now.
      I don't even understand why HBO rejected Mora. He likes to move and box but so did Proksa. I've always enjoyed fights with a good pressure fighter that can cut off the ring goes against a good mover that knows how to escape. If GGG were able to knock out Mora, that would be a nice notch on his belt. I'm pretty sure Mora has never been stopped before.

I would rate his opponents- Geale>Mora>Kirkland.

Of course, Kirkland would be the most exciting fight but I don't think it lasts that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        I don't even understand why HBO rejected Mora. He likes to move and box but so did Proksa. I've always enjoyed fights with a good pressure fighter that can cut off the ring goes against a good mover that knows how to escape. If GGG were able to knock out Mora, that would be a nice notch on his belt. I'm pretty sure Mora has never been stopped before.

I would rate his opponents- Geale>Mora>Kirkland.

Of course, Kirkland would be the most exciting fight but I don't think it lasts that long.
        I don't think the Kirkland fight would be exciting at all. It would be one-sided depressing, short, and not worth Golovkin's time.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I don't think the Kirkland fight would be exciting at all. It would be one-sided depressing, short, and not worth Golovkin's time.
          Yea it would be a beat down. Even Tapia was landing easily on Kirkland early in their fight. Kirkland won't be able to absorb those punches against Golovkin.

Comment

What a idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Mora and Geale were ready to get in there with him but what happened? The guy is like hiding behind HBO or some ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Golovkin called out Geale when he had a ****ing belt and Geale fought mundine instead

Now that Geale is irrelevant he wants a GGG fight and it's Golovkin who's ducking? And LOL MORA? Isn't he another 154lber? GMAFB

Comment

This is that super troll oneshot, who got banned here half dozen times in one month

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  This is that super troll oneshot, who got banned here half dozen times in one month
                  This guy isn't trolling doe, you can hear he's 110% serious and angry which makes it all the more funny.
                  He was on here? for a while I thought it was Frank Ducketts but I don't think it's him now.

Comment

lmao the guy calling in is right. GGG is so ducked that he faces Adama instead of anyone else trying to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      This guy isn't trolling doe, you can hear he's 110% serious and angry which makes it all the more funny.
                      He was on here? for a while I thought it was Frank Ducketts but I don't think it's him now.
                      Okay so he's legit insane. He kept coming back here with new accounts, really angry that there's Nazi racists out there who would back this POS ggg etc

Comment

Working...
                      X