No announcement yet.

Broner Twitter Conversation with Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    I wouldn't say its beyond the point. They are fighters and talking the talk leads to walking the walk. That's where Rios will lose.
    You make it seem like rios is afraid to step in their with broner. Broner might win the fight but that doesn't mean he's gonna back down. Rios doesn't seem like a guy that will back down from a fight

Comment

Edit: I deleted my comment as I don't want to get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by #WIN
        Rios really doesnt talk ****, he retaliate hard if his opponent starts the verbal war but if his opponent doesn't then he is pretty humble, look at how the Alvardo vs Rios build up went. Rios didnt disrespect Mike cause Mike didnt disrespect him, pior to Broner disrespecting Rios, rios never said a bad word about broner.

up to date Rios has backed everything up, I think Rios can beat Broner too, just style wise, Rios is alot better then people give him credit for.
        I think Rios can out tough a lot of fighters that are better than him. I'm just not sure he can take that all the way to the top. Despite what I say here, I am a Rios fan.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Oh you gonna dis me like that now?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
            You make it seem like rios is afraid to step in their with broner. Broner might win the fight but that doesn't mean he's gonna back down. Rios doesn't seem like a guy that will back down from a fight
            No, I don't mean it like that. I know Rios will fight him.

Comment

Oh you gonna dis me like that now?
              Well it is kinda funny how much you like Broner. I mean you really like him. That's cool though, we all have our faves.

What's more weird is how you kinda became a Floyd fan overnight. I remember you were bashing him just a few days ago. Or are you just excited for his upcoming fight with Guerrero?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Edit: I deleted my comment as I don't want to get banned.
                So not only is Broner getting under your skin, but I'm getting under your skin too? You need to relax. I'm just giving my opinion. You don't have to agree with it and you shouldn't let it bother you to the point where you start talking about people sucking di*ks. lol I could be a better friend than an enemy, but its your choice where you want this to go.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Well it is kinda funny how much you like Broner. I mean you really like him. That's cool though, we all have our faves.

What's more weird is how you kinda became a Floyd fan overnight. I remember you were bashing him just a few days ago. Or are you just excited for his upcoming fight with Guerrero?

Comment

Originally posted by #WIN
                    wow what does race have to do with anything here.

Man, some people look at boxing like some damn race war or something, just enjoy the sport and stop worrying about race.

sad, insecure people.
                    It has a lot to do with race when it comes to certain posters. Can't deny that. Its human nature.

Comment

So not only is Broner getting under your skin, but I'm getting under your skin too? You need to relax. I'm just giving my opinion. You don't have to agree with it and you shouldn't let it bother you to the point where you start talking about people sucking di*ks. lol I could be a better friend than an enemy, but its your choice where you want this to go.
                      My comment actually had nothing to do with you, but I did use a derogatory term that may have been ban worthy. Anyhow, you can dick ride Broner all you want, no skin off my back.

Comment

Working...
                      X