Your scorecard for Froch vs Kessler 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kessler won go cry brits

Comment

Froch won the fight 115 - 113. I think the only reason Kessler got the nod was because it was in his home but he did put up a good fight and is a very live opponent in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
        kessler won go cry brits

There is a lot of Mexicans, Americans etc who feel Froch won.

115-113 for either seems to be the most common score with it being split down the middle.

I'm just glad they're getting it on a second time

Comment

Fully rescored. 115-113 Froch. Close but clear. And I thought I was going to get a different result at a certain point. Kessler really hustled in this fight and he scored about 700 right hands to Froch's left side and abdomen, but he was very wild and seemed to put his emphasis on giving the appearance of being active and not really threading the needle with his punches. Froch was a little stronger and it made the difference. Especially in the final two rounds.

Comment

I had it either 115-113 Kessler or 114-114, really close, tough fight. I just hope the second fight is as exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              but he (Kessler) was very wild and seemed to put his emphasis on giving the appearance of being active and not really threading the needle with his punches. Froch was a little stronger and it made the difference.
              you nailed it.

Comment

Havent been here for years now but nothing has changed I see. Looking forward to a rematch for sure.
                What amuses me is how many keyboard warriors still have no clue how to score a fight. You might not agree with me and thats fine, not gonna waste time trying to explain what you should have known before posting BS. A simple google search would help you to understand how a fight is scored, just a hint!.

ANY fighter who thinks he won the fight WILL raise his hands and celebrate, many do it even though they know they lost just to put a little pressure on the judges. Froch DIDNT do that, he knew he lost and so did his corner, if you are in doubt watch it again. Not even a smile on Carls face! (sure fanboys will cry "he knew he would get robbed")

I know a lot of fighters (you know guys who actually put on real gloves and train everyday for a living) and coaches (the guys in the corner screaming and telling their fighters what to do), still none of them had Froch to win the fight, so you have to wonder who knows better: keyboard warriors VS real warriors?.

Comment

I thought froch won but kessler did enough to win so no arguments from me

Comment

I thought Kessler won by a couple of rounds. Froch was a little bit flat footed in this fight & Kessler's work was a bit crisper. Froch's punches were bit slower & seemed abit forced. Agree with the comment that Froch's body language just after the fight showed that he wasn't happy with how the fight went & therefore that he felt he lost.
                    I think Froch will win a close re-match. should be a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Slaughter View Post
                      Havent been here for years now but nothing has changed I see. Looking forward to a rematch for sure.
                      What amuses me is how many keyboard warriors still have no clue how to score a fight. You might not agree with me and thats fine, not gonna waste time trying to explain what you should have known before posting BS. A simple google search would help you to understand how a fight is scored, just a hint!.

ANY fighter who thinks he won the fight WILL raise his hands and celebrate, many do it even though they know they lost just to put a little pressure on the judges. Froch DIDNT do that, he knew he lost and so did his corner, if you are in doubt watch it again. Not even a smile on Carls face! (sure fanboys will cry "he knew he would get robbed")

I know a lot of fighters (you know guys who actually put on real gloves and train everyday for a living) and coaches (the guys in the corner screaming and telling their fighters what to do), still none of them had Froch to win the fight, so you have to wonder who knows better: keyboard warriors VS real warriors?.
                      wow, now there's a post just brimming over with insight. i'm sure that everyone who scored for Froch feels cowed now.

Comment

Working...
                      X