Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Rewatched Berto vs Ortiz....Never seen Berto so lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor beat the **** out of that cheater

Comment

Berto looked hurt throughout the fight..He never recovered from his first KD..I would not say he was lost more like hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
        Berto looked hurt throughout the fight..He never recovered from his first KD..I would not say he was lost more like hurt...
        The first official knockdown?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

How many legit competition had he faced til then though?

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
            The first official knockdown?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Yes..Berto was never the same fighter after that first KD..He may have landed a haymaker or two..But he never put his punches together for the rest of the fight..For fear of being counter...

Comment

Is there any fight where Berto doesn't look lost?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                WTF is up with this....So lost bullcrap threads

almost every fighter that loses is lost during the fight thats prolly why he lost!!!!!!!!!
                I was wondering the same thing. I have seen about 10 threads in the last week saying "I never seen whatshisname so lost. " There is another one on Boxing Scene right now. Ortiz never looked as good before the Berto fight or after it. He gave Berto a good beating.

Comment

I don't think Ortiz gave Berto the big beating people are saying. It was a close fight in the end. Hence the FOTY mention and the 114-111, 114-112 scores. Aside from 4 rounds where Ortiz did really good, the rest of the 8 were pretty 'back and forth' rounds. Berto lost the fight by 2 points. That is not a beating. They both knocked each other down twice and the fight turned in to a boxing match from round 7 up, that's were Berto came back to make it close.

Comment

once the referee warned Berto about excessive clinching he was lost

Andre's one of the most fundamentally flawed champion of modern times, Ortiz exxxposed him

Andre ain't **** without his steroids

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
                      once the referee warned Berto about excessive clinching he was lost

Andre's one of the most fundamentally flawed champion of modern times, Ortiz exxxposed him

Andre ain't **** without his steroids
                      Your namesake should be imprisoned.

Comment

Working...
                      X