Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Am Tired Of Martinez Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio is trying to antagonize his way into a big payday. I can't blame the fellow, he's getting up there in age and he's arguably the 3rd best fighter in the world. The 2 fighters ahead of him are making ridiculous amounts of money and he feels he can beat them both. I too would be quite upset if I were him.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Darren Barker is a goat farmer
      Serhiy Dzdfsdfsd is a sheep herder

Steroidgio Martinez is a bum beating up other bums.

Dzinziruk you mean.

Comment

Martinez is an idiot
        he's not getting Cotto, or Pac, or Floyd
        he should stop wasting his breath

Comment

All this goat farmer stuff makes me crave for some goat cheese.

Comment

From a neutral point of view, neither Cotto nor Margarito should fight Sergio right after their fight. I think they both are going to take some damage in their rematch. If Margarito wins however, he's most likely to face Sergio than Cotto but that's before Arum milks him for like 4 fights after the win.
            Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 09-29-2011, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by str8ryte
              LMAO He's the man because he took a picture with a whore thats been run thru more than the Kentucky Derby? You children kill me.
              sergiosexuals are pretty pathetic.

Comment

Martinez should have stayed at 154. The division is full of names at the moment. Not everyone can hide from Martinez if he were at 154. There are way to many names in the division for Martinez to capitalize on, and beat. I doubt anybody who is currently in 154 can **** with him.

He should go back to 154, as 160 seems to be a waste of time at the moment. The WBC already ****ed him for his title. Even he will tell you that a fight with Chavez Jr is most likely not to happen. Top Rank and the WBC will not allow that fight to happen. And HBO is somewhat reluctant to put Martinez against unknown, yet high caliber type fighters, which is why it will be beneficial for him to move down to 154 again. He probably will get ****ed down there too because GBP, and Top Rank will not allow Canelo, nor Cotto near him. But, Martinez will make more noise at 154, and a clash with the big names is inevitable, as he would be more popular; thus, raising the public demand for big fights, which isn't high at the moment, due to only hardcore boxing fans knowing who Martinez is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  You'e tired of him punking Cotto in public.

Cotto wants absolutely no part of Martinez. He knows he would end him.
                  oh **** that maravilla with lisa ann. though i doubt he could do much for her lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    All this goat farmer stuff makes me crave for some goat cheese.
                    damn, i hate goat cheese man

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      I'm tired of people bitching about Martinez trying to land big fights to make a living....

"hurr don't pick on Money May, Cotto, or tha Pacman!"
                      I just don't like how people claim Martinez is being ducked by everyone. No, he's trying to fight two welterweights, that's not a duck. I don't have a problem with calling out Chavez and Cotto, go ahead, but don't pretend no one wants to fight Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X