No announcement yet.

Roll Call Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmn...............you pistat them Filipinos huh???

I just found out not to long ago that if you call a Filipino "Flip" is just as bad as calling a black dude Nig...
    true story!
    Simon a la verga con esos changuillos VV. Not all of them though but some do talk some mad ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Simon a la verga con esos changuillos VV. Not all of them though but some do talk some mad ****.
      Dude no lie........some of them do talk mad ****.......and they get on my damn nerves.......but some of them koo though......

Im certainly not hatin on they ladies though......

Comment

Im certainly not hatin on they ladies though......

Nothin but love for the ladies :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
          Nothin but love for the ladies :boobies:
          ya huuuuuuuuuuurd!!!

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmn...............you pistat them Filipinos huh???

I just found out not to long ago that if you call a Filipino "Flip" is just as bad as calling a black dude Nig...
            true story!
            Well, I whooped a few when I went to the Morales vs. Juice Man's Trilogy. These fools talked so much **** and got racial. Seriously, I phucked up like 2 (when you're heated, you're heated) Flips at the same time. Great time... when more of them dirty flips wanted to jump in, the South Siders from L.A. came to my defense... should've seen them flips.... they backed out with a quickness. True story, my brother!

Soy Cabron, Chingon, Perron, Y MATON!

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
              Well, I whooped a few when I went to the Morales vs. Juice Man's Trilogy. These fools talked so much **** and got racial. Seriously, I phucked up like 2 (when you're heated, you're heated) Flips at the same time. Great time... when more of them dirty flips wanted to jump in, the South Siders from L.A. came to my defense... should've seen them flips.... they backed out with a quickness. True story, my brother!

Soy Cabron, Chingon, Perron, Y MATON!

Comment

Ya yego por quien lloraban!! El mero chingon de los chingones.. EL24
                cabrones!!!

Comment

I lol'd at this......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I lol'd at this......
                    hahaha legit!!!

Comment

Simon... EME wanted to recruit me, but i had to turn them down. I'm a one-man gang.

Comment

Working...
                      X