• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelly is fine.

I've got a lot of time for Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives View Post
      Billy Zane is a lucky ****ing bastard, and I can't believe Annie even made this stupid ****ing thread. "Would you"? hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

daaamn, i'd like to make her get an abortion

Comment

I remember when Eubank was on the Big Breakfast trying to hide his wood, Kelly kept looking at it..

That's that time when Eubank feinted so fast at Johnny Vaughan that he went flying backwards over a chair!

Comment

Originally posted by GEOFFHAYES View Post
          I remember when Eubank was on the Big Breakfast trying to hide his wood, Kelly kept looking at it..

That's that time when Eubank feinted so fast at Johnny Vaughan that he went flying backwards over a chair!
          she knows Nigel's is bigger

Comment

Might of been a few years earlier actually, when Eubank feinted Vaughan over the chair. He was on the show a few times, and Chris Evans always took the piss out of him back in the day, they never stopped talking about Bank and his lisp and **** at one point.

Comment

Comment

Those were the good ole days, weren't they, Annie? When Chris Evans was doing Big Breakfast, when they were shouts of "Come on, Nige! .. Go on Nige!" from every pub in the country if Big Benn was fighting on a Saturday night, when the Bruno laugh or the Eubank lisp was on the chat show circuit.. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
                  daaamn, i'd like to make her get an abortion
                  Pro choice or not.

A female like that is only worth making pregnant. End of story.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X