Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dylan the Boxer;

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good advice for TS: Stop selling yo azz on h0m0-boards for another shot of PCP. Yo brain will thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by BallisticAffair View Post
      Seriously? You've seen him in there??
      im not even sure what year he went to my gym so im almost positive ive never seen him.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
        im not even sure what year he went to my gym so im almost positive ive never seen him.
        Local legend?

Couldn't find Dylan's connection to Oakland or a reference to Dylan visiting the gym in google. Probably he hit it up while in town to perform, I guess?

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
        Good advice for TS: Stop selling yo azz on h0m0-boards for another shot of PCP. Yo brain will thank you.

Everything you've ever posted pretty much supports the suspicion that you might have sold your ass for a rock to lick on at some point in your life. You're like Gorilla Dogs' shifty crackhead big brother.

Comment

http://kingsboxinggym.com/facilities.html i found this

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
            NICE!! Ty, man.

So, you heard about Bobby visiting from other guys at the gym? Any pics of his visit up in there? (doubtful, but I have to ask )

Comment

Im sure someone took a pic. Ill ask about it next time im at the gym.

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't know this.

he has made a few boxing related songs such as "the hurricane" and "who killed davey moore?"

i never knew the song "the boxer" by simon & garfunkel was about him though.

Comment

Working...
                X