• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa
    @
    bringing the coach webb joke into this

lol @ The fact that you couldn't explain the other comments. I put the Coach Webb comment in as a joke.

How about this little gem where you implied that Blacks were "Gorillas":

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...75#post8779875

Keep trying to play dumb. That makes it ironic that you would find my comments about Tea Klux Klan offensive.
    Last edited by Calilloyd; 07-08-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

i'm racist

i learned something today!

learning ftw!

Comment

i'm racist

learning ftw!
        you are all up these threads today. i see the truth is coming out about you you racist mexican bean eater

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          you are all up these threads today. i see the truth is coming out about you you racist mexican bean eater
          Tis true, Mexicans eat tons of beans. One time a white friend of mine asked me was it a coincidence that everytime I invited him over to eat, we served rice and beans...hahaha

I told him that **** stays on the menu homeboy.

Comment

i'm racist

learning ftw!
            You didn't learn that today. It's probably in your genes. And you're not really laughing are you? That's your way of trying play it off. I don't care about the fact that you're a racist.I really don't. I couldn't care less. I just laugh at the irony of you being offended by the Tea Klux Klan comments when you referred to blacks as gorillas. Are you Nicaraguan? That's another thing that I truly laugh at. When people from extremely impoverished third world countries think they're better. I'm truly about that. Not the fake and cliche "LMAOOOOO" that you use.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Tis true, Mexicans eat tons of beans. One time a white friend of mine asked me was it a coincidence that everytime I invited him over to eat, we served rice and beans...hahaha

i always get a kick out of people getting called racist for jokes, especially people who obviously aren't.

Comment

i always get a kick out of people getting called racist for jokes, especially people who obviously aren't.
                WALT YOUR A FUKIN RACIST!!!!!

Seriously though, homeboy was amazed we ate rice and beans everyday. I told him when I was growing up, 12 to a 2 bedroom apt, meat was a luxury. Most times we ate nothing but rice, beans, tortillas and if we were lucky some hotdogs cut into the rice or maybe an egg.

Most anything goes good with tortillas and tapatillo sauce though.

Comment

i dont eat mexican beans, just regular ones

haha rice and beans daily man. same here

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                  You didn't learn that today. It's probably in your genes. And you're not really laughing are you? That's your way of trying play it off. I don't care about the fact that you're a racist.I really don't. I couldn't care less. I just laugh at the irony of you being offended by the Tea Klux Klan comments when you referred to blacks as gorillas. Are you Nicaraguan? That's another thing that I truly laugh at. When people from extremely impoverished third world countries think they're better. I'm truly about that. Not the fake and cliche "LMAOOOOO" that you use.
                  LMAOOOOOO

Comment

Seriously though man I know no Mexican that eats beans.

All mine, eat tacos in the morning, Tortas for lunch and dinner.

My diet is Whiteboyed out with the nutrition. Cuz I'm a Whiteboy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

WALT YOUR A FUKIN RACIST!!!!!

Seriously though, homeboy was amazed we ate rice and beans everyday. I told him when I was growing up, 12 to a 2 bedroom apt, meat was a luxury. Most times we ate nothing but rice, beans, tortillas and if we were lucky some hotdogs cut into the rice or maybe an egg.

Most anything goes good with tortillas and tapatillo sauce though.
                      LMAO speaking of which

last night i was getting desperately hungry, didnt wanna go out to buy anything and food was scarce. i chopped up a hot dog and jalapenos into my gallo pinto

Comment

Working...
                      X