Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laptop problem..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's lame. i swear the only thing pc repair guys know is how to reformat a computer.

Comment

• it sounds like the mother board is shorting out on the frame.

if you get it back and you have nothing to do with it id recommend loosening any screws that hold the board down not unscrewing them just loosening them as well if you have a multimeter you could test the cord you use to plug it in and your power supply.

you could also shake it around and lightly drop it a few time which if it worked would confirm a electrical issue. from there all you have to do is go in with your multimeter find the problem and replace or reconnect it.

But most importantly to fixing any computer problem is believing that what your doing will work. if you don't think its going to work it wont work.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 01-14-2010, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the advice, I'll pick it up monday and see what I can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Thanks for the advice, I'll pick it up monday and see what I can do.

Are you getting a new one on Monday?

Comment

• Don't throw it away or buy a new one just yet.

Try to get your laptop repaired. Take it somewhere else if they can't fix it.

Sounds like the laptop overheated or something is wrong with the motherboard.

Comment

• check if your power adapter is working properly...try another power cord and see if it works...but if nothing turns it on then i think its your mother board thats out.

Comment

• I've had my DELL Dimension 2400 for over 10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
                  that's lame. i swear the only thing pc repair guys know is how to reformat a computer.
                  99% of the time, that's all you have to do.

Comment

• Dorian what did i tell you about downloading all that ****? haha

Comment

• I like the way Dorian trys to style it and say yeh its my battery
                      No muthafuka its you downloading ****

hehehe

ASH told me your a regular at the Hun.com

Comment

Working...
                      X