No announcement yet.

Arce rushed to hospital after knockout defeat to darchinyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
    i dunno know man. i can see that for 1 punch power, but the dude is very heavy handed and breaks dudes down, and beats them up. kind of like a pavlik. maybe not 1 punch wise, but pretty big power imo. i don't really use 1 punch ko power as a true measure of a fighters power because u just don't see a whole lot of 1 punch ko type fighters very often.
    I think he has some raw ability in his punch, lol but he bangs on smaller guys all the time. Now the fact some of these gusy who are smaller then HIM aren't even fazed by his power and the fact he gets dropped by guys his own size......well, lol I think it's obvious everything that they say he is isn't exactly wha it is.

You get Vic in there with a Raf or Izzy or even hopefully a Montiel....lol Vic won't last past 6 rounds.

Comment

Vic looked big and strong at the weight.

Comment

man that sucks, I hope he's alright.

Comment

didnt like arce before cos of the hate between the two camps but respect him, did well to not go down, he has one awesome ****ing chin

again good luck, i'm sure he will be ok

Comment

anyone hear a confirmation on this story and updates?

Comment

If you box like that, you are severely risking your health.

Comment

I hope he will be ok, he's a good warrior but sometimes even warriors have to know their limits.

Comment

I watched the fight live at the Honda Center and was surprised the Arce stayed in the ring after the fight for quite a while. Darchinyan left at least 10 minutes before Arce and the whole time Arce was talking to people and doing interviews so he seemed fine. I guess it took a while for the problem to start showing up.

Comment

It was all those elbows he was taking.

Comment

god bless arce..hes a good guy

Comment

Working...
                      X