Jimmy Mclarnin or Jose Napoles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Mclarnin or Jose Napoles?

Who was greater and why?

for me and this is a personal opinion i like napoles here .for me mclarnin has a power edge here and his boxing skill was nothing to take lightly. but napoles was a very elusive fighter with a great habit of making his opponent miss by slight margins and slip in and out of range to counter with his left and if he felt his opponent was hurt he had the power to press home the advantage to the conclusion of the fight on many occassions.both were world class lightweights as well

Comment

Originally posted by !Belive! View Post
      Who was greater and why?
      For me its jimmy mclarnin he could have the greatest resume of wins i have seen

Comment

Originally posted by !Belive! View Post
        Who was greater and why?
        believe post your 8 picks on my british hall of fame thread, i always like to see what you have to say as you are one of the good posters on here

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
          For me its jimmy mclarnin he could have the greatest resume of wins i have seen
          very true i could be biased as have been watching a lot of napoles over the last month

Comment

Originally posted by rsf View Post
            very true i could be biased as have been watching a lot of napoles over the last month
            I totally hear you man. I love watching Napoles fight, it's hard for me to rank ppl ahead of him, even when I know that's where they belong.

Comment

Working...
            X