Khan fight Final Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan fight Final Poll

Ok guys what are you picking, and why.

I have bet a lot on Kotelnik, but I am starting to lean toward my countryman. I thought that Khans chin was so bad, but looking at Kotelniks lowly Ko ratio some of the guys who have gone the distance with him must have been worse/more chinny than khan.

However I stand by my bets. IO pick Kotelnik by late Ko, khan will gas after trying to pummell Kotelnik for 10 rounds and Kotelinik will score when khan cant keep his hands up.
    Khan ko
    16.28%
    Khan Points
    44.19%
    Kotelnik Ko
    34.88%
    Kotelnik points
    4.65%

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    Ok guys what are you picking, and why.

I have bet a lot on Kotelnik, but I am starting to lean toward my countryman. I thought that Khans chin was so bad, but looking at Kotelniks lowly Ko ratio some of the guys who have gone the distance with him must have been worse/more chinny than khan.

However I stand by my bets. IO pick Kotelnik by late Ko, khan will gas after trying to pummell Kotelnik for 10 rounds and Kotelinik will score when khan cant keep his hands up.
    nah , i think Khan will take it by ud . He's been 12 rounds before with Gary St Clair , his stamina wasnt an issue then and its more than likely to have improved now with the amount of sparring and conditioning he's had at the wildcard . He just has to stay out of range of Kotelniks straight right and jab and use his superior reach an speed to counterpunch.I dont think he'll waste his shots as youve suggested with him trying to pummel Kotelnik for 10 rounds.Freddy will hopefully have told him to calm down in between rounds and keep it composed and technical rather than rushing in when he sees red.
    Thats my opinion anyway.

Comment

Khan by decision.

Comment

Kotelnik by UD

Comment

I chose Khan on points - but I honestly can't say I have complete faith in that.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

My fart would Knock out Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
              My fart would Knock out Khan.
              to be fair , your fart would knock out a whale

Comment

Originally posted by boxingp4p View Post
                to be fair , your fart would knock out a whale

Is that you Mother ?

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                  Is that you Mother ?
                  ouch.........personal , no family next time lol!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingp4p View Post
                    ouch.........personal , no family next time lol!
                    WOW !

Then how the hell do you know I have gas that could be used as a Chemical Weapon ?

Comment

Working...
                    X