Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Sergey Kovalev II - HBO 24/7 - Debut on June 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the Chicken Littles were crying the sky is falling because there wouldn't be a worthless Face-off or anything to hype this fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
      Is he anything more than a boxer to any of us here? Therealpugilist has a huge man crush on him so i wonder why he has it, he acts like Ward is his pimp or something. He is a BOXER, not a ****ing god. Pugilist gets angry when people insult him, its scary
      More like y'all have a crush on me

My posts get y'all emotional bwahahaha

Comment

Is he anything more than a boxer to any of us here? Therealpugilist has a huge man crush on him so i wonder why he has it, he acts like Ward is his pimp or something. He is a BOXER, not a ****ing god. Pugilist gets angry when people insult him, its scary
        You know you guys are strangers on the internet lol

Insult me all you want ...still won't change you guys are insecure n always takes 5 of you to debate one guy

Pretty pathetic

Bwahahaha

Comment

I dont really care for Ward or Kov, i'm just intereste in knowing why pugilist contradicts himself and makes himself look like a fool
          Please explain how I contradicted myself ....I'll wait

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            bu bu bu bu but ward didnt show up for the taping of a 5 minute segment that only hardcore fans, who are already going to buy the fight, are going to watch!!!!
            He scared doe . ..Coward

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Please explain how I contradicted myself ....I'll wait
              You ask why people get so emotionally invested in boxers but thats what youre doing. Youre defending Ward with all your strength in every thread possible. You act as if its impossible for people to dislike Ward, its ridiculous and then you act like its a crime if people like GGG or Kovalev but what if they are legit fans? Why should they be insulted for liking them the way you like Ward?

Its all contradictions. People need to accept your love for Ward but you cant accept their love for others? Then you question everybodys boxing knowledge? Get the **** out of here with that garbage man. I asked you simple questions and you had no answers, you have no clue what to say

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                More like y'all have a crush on me

My posts get y'all emotional bwahahaha
                Yet you replied to my posts right?

See, the bwahahaha thing shows how ****ing immature you are dude. Nobody is teaming up on you, people are just sick of your bull**** with Ward and treating it as a crime when people dont like Ward. Just deal with it and try not to be a ****** for a day, how does that sound? Accept other opinions, the world doesnt revolve around you or Ward.

Then you say were strangers on the internet, so why do you feel the need to defend Ward all day from strangers on the internet? Another contradiction. Nothing any of us say here means anything in the real world, so why the hell do you go to every thread defending Ward and putting other people down? Are you that ****ing pathetic in person? Saying bwahahaha doesnt mean you won and it doesnt make you smart either, it makes you look like a dick.

Now please, go **** off somewhere.

Comment

I chewed him up in that post and he had no answers for anything. Guy is a ****ing clown and should shut his mouth except when he's choking on Wards sack
                  Ward rules!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X