How often do you get into street races?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    You don't have any friends.
    You dont pal. Read other threads youve been defeated how many times and everyone and I mean everyone hates you but your in denial. Take this L and learn buster

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      I'm technically not even in my twenties yet..... and yet, far more intelligent and accomplished in life than you.

I remove you from ignore and you post in my thread before half a day goes by with some dumb ****. Funny analogy though
      You have no idea my friend. Ive just returned from monaco where there setting up for the GP. My advice. Dont go. The place is overated big time.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        When I was younger, I had a fire ass Subaru WRX. That baby was MADE to street race in the hills/mountains - especially in inclement weather and windy roads.

Anyway - had a lot of fun racing with it; won some, lost some. Luckily never got any tickets/arrests out of it, and never crashed.

Now i have a truck (2017 TACO TRD off-road package), so I don't race. Although it's funny, my truck is faster 0-60 straight-line speeds that a lot of street racers.
        Of course it is

Comment

My first car was an old 1990 Nissan 240sx I got for $3000. I'm not or never was a car expert, but my friends and I could tell it was modded and whoever had that car before me was a racer or at least a wannabe one.

That old little car was an automatic, but fast as fook. Not a good car choice for the 17 year old version of me lol. I loved flooring that thing. Used to street race it a lot, won some, lost some. I even beat an old mustang once.

Now I drive an old lifted GMC truck and a Honda Civic all stock, so not really into street racing these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
            You dont pal. Read other threads youve been defeated how many times and everyone and I mean everyone hates you but your in denial. Take this L and learn buster
            Yeah except when I say it we both know I'm telling the truth lol

When you say it I know you're full of **** and and you know you're talking out your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              My first car was an old 1990 Nissan 240sx I got for $3000. I'm not or never was a car expert, but my friends and I could tell it was modded and whoever had that car before me was a racer or at least a wannabe one.

That old little car was an automatic, but fast as fook. Not a good car choice for the 17 year old version of me lol. I loved flooring that thing. Used to street race it a lot, won some, lost some. I even beat an old mustang once.

Now I drive an old lifted GMC truck and a Honda Civic all stock, so not really into street racing these days.
              Heh, one of my best friends in HS had a 1990-something 240SX too.

GMC's are BY FAR the best quality of truck you can get today. I mean, my Tacoma is of awesome quality - before this new one, I had one for close to a decade, and never, NEVER had any issues with it. Held its value well too - paid 28.5 brand new for it, and got a little over 15k 10, and 85K miles later. I'll prolly keep this one forever - wanna hand it down to my son (if I have one) one day for his first truck.

I'd love to have a GMC, doe.. Luxury, badass/offroad capabilities perfectly merged. What size lift do you have on it? And what size tires are you running? 3-5" lift with some 33.10.50's or 35.10.50's? All-terrain, or mud-terrain?

I used to have a grand cherokee with 6" lift and 33 TSL super-swampers. LOL those ****ers sounded beautiful rolling down the highway at 70+ - so loud hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                Heh, one of my best friends in HS had a 1990-something 240SX too.

GMC's are BY FAR the best quality of truck you can get today. I mean, my Tacoma is of awesome quality - before this new one, I had one for close to a decade, and never, NEVER had any issues with it. Held its value well too - paid 28.5 brand new for it, and got a little over 15k 10, and 85K miles later. I'll prolly keep this one forever - wanna hand it down to my son (if I have one) one day for his first truck.

I'd love to have a GMC, doe.. Luxury, badass/offroad capabilities perfectly merged. What size lift do you have on it? And what size tires are you running? 3-5" lift with some 33.10.50's or 35.10.50's? All-terrain, or mud-terrain?

I used to have a grand cherokee with 6" lift and 33 TSL super-swampers. LOL those ****ers sounded beautiful rolling down the highway at 70+ - so loud hahah.
                I believe it's a 5 inch lift. It's an old 2000, I bought it used and it was already lifted. It has a Pro comp lift kit. Bought it for $12k back in 07 and they replaced the old rusty rims (17") and put some brand new one on it.

The newer GMC Sierras are nice, but I think the older ones look better. They just have that rugged mean look, newer GMCs are a little too pretty to be trucks.

It has 35" all terrain Yokohamas. The truck is solid and runs beautifully after all these years, had to replace some parts obviously and had to get some work done on the lift because the person who had it probably did the work himself as it wasn't professionally done.

I like take it to the mountains, although it's been awhile. I'll get a new car eventually, but I plan on keeping the truck the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Official street racing, not since high school.

Pick up street racing, every single damn day. Whenever I see someone who drives like they own the road, I have to show them different.
                  I've only ever done official in romania. Shame because all I have there is an ancient Celica, so it all comes down to my driving ability. Still couldn't beat that Touareg no matter how hard I tried

Last year omw to a party for New Years, I tried showing some aggressive jackoff in a Fer California some humility.... I'll always say that from ~100-200km/h I was neck & neck. Those sweet 5 seconds . After that he hit his nos and legit shot past like a rocket

Must've been a block away before I could even blink

Comment

I don't but I used to love seeing modded out ricer cars on the streets back in the day. I used to tell my mom to drive closer so I could take pics. I was taking pictures of Eclipse's, Celica's, Civic SI's, RSX's, Supras... all basic ass cars that I wouldn't look twice at today (well, Supras as still unique) lol. I remember losing my **** when I saw my first Nissan Skyline on the freeway. I think they're called GTR's now right? I saw one the other day, it was dope as hell. I'd way rather have a GTR over the NSX.

Those Fast N Furious movies didn't help.

Comment

Thread makes me miss my Suburban.

Late night/early mornings. Industrial or BFE. Arm drop or flashlight. Blowtorches as bottle heaters. God knows what for the burnouts. Ghetto Birds and scanners. Following people to the ATM after running their mouth's. 1 gajillion HP Supras getting mollywoped by small block Mustangs and busted ass DSM's. Big Block OG's throwing cheese around before the real money grudge races at the track.

Shit was fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X