Chavez Sr. tells Ellie Seckbach ''You Ride Canelo's Dıck!''' lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Chavez looks and sounds ill.
    Yea, his throat is not in good shape. That's a bad sign.

Comment

Elie dick rides everyone he's around at the moment doesn't he? JCC just didn't give Elie enough time to dick ride JCC Jr too it sounds like.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        That was so awkward. Ellie seems so out of place
        LOL right. That's what I got from watching the video to.

Personally I wouldn't want ANYONE not in my camp around during fight week at all. But in particular I wouldn't want a dummy like Elie asking dumb a$$ questions the day before the fight. I'd wanna just cut weight, hang with people on my team, relax & focus.

My assumption is everyone told Elie to f#ck off, except maybe JCC Jr & that's how he got in in the first place. JCC clearly didn't want dude in there.

Comment

Ellie is the most retarted interviwer ever. He says dumb **** and is awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            Ellie is the most retarted interviwer ever. He says dumb **** and is awkward.
            Retarted? lol, thanks for that, I needed It. That retarted Interviewer.

Comment

What if Ellie catches Chavez Sr. in the toilet at the MGM and says "hey julio, can I interview you for an hour?"

Comment

Elie is always asking stupid random questions. He's not a real professional and that's why he's treated like a chump sometimes.

Comment

Oh look a sleazeball promoting his apartheid state. It's a shame latinos seems to not know anything about the apartheid state otherwise they shouldn't allow that dirty flag near them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    ''mayat.e'' means ***g0t
                    It actually means something else but I don't think you'd approve of it...

At least that's how it's used here by Mexican Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      It actually means something else but I don't think you'd approve of it...

At least that's how it's used here by Mexican Americans.

Mexican Americans are diverse in using many words. don'T feel bad that the thread is criticizing your sexuality!

Comment

Working...
                      X