Collapse
No announcement yet.

joshua is going to destroy wlad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic? He's about as dynamic as a wind up car in a Happy meal.

Comment

I think the thing about joshua is hes a finisher...he doesnt let you off the hook. The question is...can he get wlad into a finishing position. If wlad forces him to keep resetting..then i think joshua may get caught in between and get lightsed out himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
        its the age old passing of the torch. joshua is too dynamic and comes to fight. i think joshua is in the moment and is riding too much momentum.

joshua 2nd round knockout!

what do you guys think is gonna happen in this fight?
        AJ is dynamic? LOL he's a muscle bound robot who nearly got sparked by Whyte. Wlad will do a number on him, mark my words.

Comment

When Vitali fought Lewis, youth didnt help much.

Never been a fan of Wladimir but if he is a great fighter like many claim he is, every great fighter has that one great victory left in them and this might be Wlad's.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            Dynamic? Joshua is a stiff robot, slow as molasses

that been said, Wlad is just too old and rusty at this point

I dont like his chances against a young, hungry fighter with power like Joshua

Wlad doesnt have Vitalis chin to compensate for his waning reflexes in his old age

he might get KOd
            I don't get how you guys can call Joshua slow. He's a damn heavyweight that's faster than most heavyweights today.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Too many factors but I don't get why people are so ****sure that Joshua has this.
              He's not Tyson Fury - A 6ft9, gangly, unorthodox, cagey switch-hitter he is a big, stiff, upright and very basic and one dimensional boxer-puncher with very limited head movement and cement feet who will be right in front of Wladimir.

Wladimir has never struggled or had any real issues with guys like that. He typically struggles with guys more athletic than himself that show a lot of movement. Joshua can try but its not natural to him and I assure you he will gas out if he does.

From my experience guys that stiff don't ride a shot well and guys that musclebound don't have great stamina.

Its impossible to say until fight night how far gone Wladimir is now but stylistically this reminds me rather of the Pulev fight in many ways. He is past prime, he maybe shot but I'm still not sure I see enough in Joshua to confidently say he takes it.
              What advantages does he truly have apart from Youth?
              I don't see any
              Joshua is as big as wlad and has great speed and combos.Not to mention huge power, wlad never liked to be hit and has a glass jaw. Oh and hes also 41 coming off injuries and a layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                Dynamic? Joshua is a stiff robot, slow as molasses

that been said, Wlad is just too old and rusty at this point

I dont like his chances against a young, hungry fighter with power like Joshua

Wlad doesnt have Vitalis chin to compensate for his waning reflexes in his old age

he might get KOd
                i disagree....wlad is old but not shot. he has a lot left.....u guys make it seem like wlad has been knocked out left and right for the past 4 fights. who has knocked wlad out in like 8 years? no one. if joshua knocks him out good for him and it's more of a testament to his ability over wlad. a 6'9 younger fresher fury couldn't knock wlad out. i say points by joshua but wouldn't surprised if wlad made it close.

Comment

Unless Wlad drop both his hands and asked for combo on his face then AJ isn't stopping him in 2 rounds, Wlad is 41? Not 61 and his experience of clinching, mauling, wrestling and holding would make him last at least 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    I think the thing about joshua is hes a finisher...he doesnt let you off the hook. The question is...can he get wlad into a finishing position. If wlad forces him to keep resetting..then i think joshua may get caught in between and get lightsed out himself.
                    Very good post.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Too many factors but I don't get why people are so ****sure that Joshua has this.
                      He's not Tyson Fury - A 6ft9, gangly, unorthodox, cagey switch-hitter he is a big, stiff, upright and very basic and one dimensional boxer-puncher with very limited head movement and cement feet who will be right in front of Wladimir.

Wladimir has never struggled or had any real issues with guys like that. He typically struggles with guys more athletic than himself that show a lot of movement. Joshua can try but its not natural to him and I assure you he will gas out if he does.

From my experience guys that stiff don't ride a shot well and guys that musclebound don't have great stamina.

Its impossible to say until fight night how far gone Wladimir is now but stylistically this reminds me rather of the Pulev fight in many ways. He is past prime, he maybe shot but I'm still not sure I see enough in Joshua to confidently say he takes it.
                      What advantages does he truly have apart from Youth?
                      I don't see any
                      I don't think many people are "**** sure" that joshua has this, most polls are 50/50 and there's plenty of people saying he'll get smashed.

That said, joshua has a blend of abilities Klitschko has never faced.

Height and reach equal to him
                      Legit one punch ko power
                      Good handspeed
                      youth
                      in shape
                      unbeaten

Pick an opponent wlad has ever faced that has had that blend of abilities.

You add in that klitschko is fighting away from home, so he won't have his spongey ring, ref who allows him to bearhug, and all his other little advantages, plus wladamir is 41 and lost his last fight and you have to admit, it's backs to the wall time for klitchko.

This isn't Tony thompson or jameel mccline coming to lay down for a payday

Comment

Working...
                      X