Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Assures That Amir Khan Will Get Danny Garcia Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Assures That Amir Khan Will Get Danny Garcia Shot

Last week, former world champion Amir Khan (31-4, 19KOs) made it clear that he wasn't backing away from his mandatory crack at Danny Garcia (32-0, 18KOs), who holds the WBC welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can hear Angel Garcia cussing up a storm from where I'm at.

Comment

Can someone please explain to me what Khan has done since getting knocked out by Garcia to warrant a shot at the title a division up? Collazo? Squeaking by Algieri? He spent all that time dodging Brook and praying for a Mayweather fight. You get no kudos for getting knocked out by Canelo. I'm biased. I don't like the guy. I will admit that, but he has shown me very little for all the hype that surrounds him and all that chitter chatter he spits. Blah! LOL.

Comment

They should just strip him of the belt because he was never deserving of it in the first place. He is neither defending it or unifying it like he should against top level competition.

Comment

jaded when it happens you will be needed here.

Comment

Khan is done ..

He should just retire ..

Comment

Why would he be cursing when Khan is easy money Khan has no shot to win and will get ktfo again he sucks

Comment

Fking Garcia got it made... Moves up to 147 gets handed a belt, fights stiffs and now gonna get a huge payday to fight an overrated loud mouth glass jawed bum for a second time and knock him silly again then go back to fighting stiffs for another 18-24 months...only in boxing

Comment

This situation is ridiculous , Khan has just been knocked unconscious and is trying to put an interest in a fight that really doesn't mean anything.

Rematches are for close fights , Khan was knocked down three times and knocked out in four rounds in a one sided battering, he has never beat a top welterweight contender ....again RIDICULOUS !

Comment

What we just learned from here? That Danny is going to defend another stiff TBA on short notice. And that Khan has an injured hand (I thought it was his jaw).

Comment

Working...
                    X