No announcement yet.

I hope Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward never take place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward never take place

Sergey Kovalev style is not a good match for Ward plus Ward is moving up in weight. Sergey Kovalev is a power puncher and Ward has a weak chin so he should stay away from power puncher like Manny Pacquiao does. LOL!

This is the type of **** we have listen to from these Manny\lil g fans.

With all these fighters to choose from why waste your time supporting cowards?

coWard?

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      coWard?
      Loooooooooooooooool

Comment

Ward was having trouble making 168 which is why he fought at a catchweight of 172 before Kovalev was in the picture. Ward turned pro at 168 many years ago. He was going to move to 175 anyway. Any difference in size and weight between the two is insignificant. Many posters on here think Ward has the perfect style plus the skills to beat Kovalev although I am not one of them. You are clearly a dedicated Ward fan and wish the best for him. Remember if he doesn't fight Kovalev it will be a mark against him. Ward is already an established great fighter but a win over Kovalev would be the frosting on the cake. He has an even chance to win so maybe he will surprise you. Ward has done enough already to be an easy hall of fame and all time great fighter even if he loses to Kovalev. The fight is going to happen so just root for Ward to win.

Comment

I just read the headline of your post and answered that. After reading the whole post it sounds like you are more of a Pacquiao and GGG hater than anything else. I love both of them and neither of them are cowards but hate away on them if that makes your day. How many other champions fighting today have 22KO wins in a row and 16 successful title defenses in such a short period of time? None, zero,zilch.You might get an argument from the 31 pro boxers who were KOed by GGG if you tried to explain to them that they were flattened by a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I just read the headline of your post and answered that. After reading the whole post it sounds like you are more of a Pacquiao and GGG hater than anything else. I love both of them and neither of them are cowards but hate away on them if that makes your day. How many other champions fighting today have 22KO wins in a row and 16 successful title defenses in such a short period of time? None, zero,zilch.You might get an argument from the 31 pro boxers who were KOed by GGG if you tried to explain to them that they were flattened by a coward.
            Agree all the way. 16 successful defenses all by knockout. It's unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
              Sergey Kovalev style is not a good match for Ward plus Ward is moving up in weight. Sergey Kovalev is a power puncher and Ward has a weak chin so he should stay away from power puncher like Manny Pacquiao does. LOL!

This is the type of **** we have listen to from these Manny\lil g fans.

With all these fighters to choose from why waste your time supporting cowards?
              Kovalev has been on the floor more than Ward.

Comment

Working...
              X