Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feel good story that doesnt involve sex, sports, or violence...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    You need to start believing in Monaco Slim, the god of relaxation and erections
    For that I just drink a beer and pop a yohimbe lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Never said they were or were not, I just referenced faith in a higher power other than man, half the **** man does is fake as **** anyway. You could believe or not believe in whatever you want, I just happen to believe thats a God given right.
      Good for you for sticking to your guns and not letting these non-believers get to you... The masterful Muhammad will ensure retribution against these sinners... ALL PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!!

Comment

IDK man, personally I think man isn't consistent. For example I said in the beginning, the "media" loves to portray negative whether its on T.V. news, in the newspaper, or on the internet but imagine if all there was were positive stories like this? I think we'd have a lot more people praising God than denying him or have people searching for a higher power than denying an existence of one.
        That's a given but God is also inconsistent. Do you agree?

Comment

The media loves to promote negative but occasionally you get a feel good story like I posted below. Even as a Catholic father of 4 boys thats against abortion IDK how I wouldve taken the news or what I wouldve wanted to do if I had such a hard choice pre-birth of one of my boys. But I will say faith and gratitude are amazing character attributes and I couldnt help but be thankful for my healthy children after reading this. And Im not here to promote a certain religion but having faith in something more than physical is strengthening.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/parents-...170232037.html
          Good post, but your worthy sentiment will fall largely on deaf ears in this place.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          That's a given but God is also inconsistent. Do you agree?
          No. God is God. We've no place to judge His methods or His creation. What people with this argument fail to account is that they are only looking at a small fraction of a fraction of the truth, that which their flawed perceptions cannot even begin to fathom. Looking at it from the perspective of omnipotence and eternity, things would look vastly different. God is good. GOD IS GREAT. God is faithful, and believing that IS faith. Faith is eternally powerful. It is man who strays, and via his unappreciated gift of free will, shapes the world he was given to what it is.

We were granted dominion and free will. Think upon what that would entail and require to make possible. We have to hold ourselves accountable as the human race, as opposed to leaving all the blame on the Lord.

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Good post, but your worthy sentiment will fall largely on deaf ears in this place.
            Amen Amen I say to you!

Matthew 18:10-14
            10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.[a] 12 What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? 13 And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. 14 So it is not the will of my[b] Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post

No. God is God. We've no place to judge His methods or His creation. What people with this argument fail to account is that they are only looking at a small fraction of a fraction of the truth, that which their flawed perceptions cannot even begin to fathom. Looking at it from the perspective of omnipotence and eternity, things would look vastly different. God is good. GOD IS GREAT. God is faithful, and believing that IS faith. Faith is eternally powerful. It is man who strays, and via his unappreciated gift of free will, shapes the world he was given to what it is.

We were granted dominion and free will. Think upon what that would entail and require to make possible. We have to hold ourselves accountable as the human race, as opposed to leaving all the blame on the Lord.

Amen!
              I see your faith is strong.

Comment

Working...
              X