Zanfer releases fight poster for Margarito vs Jorge Paez jr on March 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    what's the weight?
    It will either be at 155 or 172lbs, the two hottest divisions as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by .JEROME. View Post
      Dis b exactly what boxing needs b! Margarito be dat kat down the street the entire block knows not tof7ck wit, obama should send him into chiraq to sit all them savages down!
      ..... I think I know who this is.

Comment

Dis b exactly what boxing needs b! Margarito be dat kat down the street the entire block knows not tof7ck wit, obama should send him into chiraq to sit all them savages down!
        savages? you should learn to read and have what is called "critical thinking".
        Horkheimer and Habermas should help you.

Comment

Lol...

But honestly, I can't hate,,,, I'm down to watch, I hope hbo or showtime show it...

You can't tell me that margarito's return won't make you interested in viewing..any true hardcore boxing fan will be tuning in to see what's left of margarito

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            savages? you should learn to read and have what is called "critical thinking".
            Horkheimer and Habermas should help you.
            U can miss me wit da darma B you aint knowin'' how it be out in chiraq B

Comment

U can miss me wit da darma B you aint knowin'' how it be out in chiraq B
              go have someone read you a book.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                go have someone read you a book.
                U dont know how we be in these streetz B, savages aint a insult B its be dat chiraq slang but go read a dr phill book b where you fit in

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Lol...

But honestly, I can't hate,,,, I'm down to watch, I hope hbo or showtime show it...

You can't tell me that margarito's return won't make you interested in viewing..any true hardcore boxing fan will be tuning in to see what's left of margarito
                  I think it's on Azteca....but I won't be surprised if we see him on there eventually

Comment

U dont know how we be in these streetz B, savages aint a insult B its be dat chiraq slang but go read a dr phill book b where you fit in
                    not going to keep this up, obviously you are a bit ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X