No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez will Probably face David Lemieux @ a CW next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul Alvarez will Probably face David Lemieux @ a CW next

Think about it, that's the fight that makes the most sense for Nelo next. You don't go into back to back 50-50 fights, at least not in today's era. Alvarez is not fighting GGG in may. Forget about it. Maybe in September.

Oscar is going to use the May 2 date to cash out on an in house fight, they will probably make the fight at a catchweight of 156-157ish.

It's either that or the winner of Lee-Saunders at a catchweight also, but i'm leaning more towards the in house GBP fight.

Tim Bradley is not an option at all, trust me. Bob Arum made that statement about Tim fighting the winner of Cotto vs Canelo just to hype up his fight and promotional company and you all bought into the bullsht yet once again smh...Bob's plan worked and he has everyone mentionig Bradley as a possible oppponent when in reality he is not.

Lemiuex cannot make 156-157. he can barely make 160

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Lemiuex cannot make 156-157. he can barely make 160
      Trust me, Golden Boy Promotions WILL have their employee Lemieux bend over to their star player Canelo, the $$$ is going to be too sweet for the Canadian bombshell.

If i where to put my house on it i would bet it goes down like this

May 2 vs Lemieux. Sep 15 vs Lee.

Comment

theres nothing wrong with him fighting lemuix i mean after all he is considered gg best win

Comment

No that'd be dumb. Wbc loves Canelo but I don't see how he can have a voluntary and still keep the belt

Comment

5 De Mayo Weekend can't come soon enough. Imma bump this thread to say I TOLD YOU SO! it's just that you guys dont listen

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              No that'd be dumb. Wbc loves Canelo but I don't see how he can have a voluntary and still keep the belt
              Look it up bruuuh, Maurcio said that Canelo can pay a step aside fee to GGG if he wishes to do so and thats what he will do

Comment

If there is a catch weight, Lemieux will be dead at the scales. If no catch weight, Canelo might get KTFO

Comment

Lemieux would probably take the fight even if he has to kill himself to make weight, because he has no other option and he really wouldn't deserve this shot either.

Comment

I could see it happening.

For their little build up in 2 years or w/e. Beat common opponents, hope you beat them better and then build interest from there.

Canelo will probably move a weight class though and fight Lemieux at the 156 weight class

Comment

Working...
                    X