Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs Gennady Golovkin, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've seen Froch show tremendous heart, durability and incredible willpower. All these will be on display against GGG - I have Froch in a TKO11 in an absolute war. It'll be his swan song and final stamp on his HoF career.

I just don't think GGG is ready for the firepower that Froch brings, but idk he may surprise me - he has only fought a handful of live bodies, like Rosado, Monroe, Geale and Murray and none of those guys are near Froch's level. He has the benefit of Froch being like 37 though

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
      Carl was extremely lazy for that fight, he also had a perforated ear drum. I watched it and it was prob one of the most boring fights ive seen carl in.
      I thought it was it a good fight. Froch took a few right hands but he was the first man to really batter Glen Johnson since Bernard Hopkins back in the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I thought it was it a good fight. Froch took a few right hands but he was the first man to really batter Glen Johnson since Bernard Hopkins back in the day.
        I was pretty disappointed to be honest, maybe I was expecting too much at the time. But I can remember watching it and thinking cmon you should be turning it up a notch now.

But it was a long time ago, and he listens to McCracken alot more than he used to.

Comment

• golovkin by decision.
          an iron chin at 168 isnt getting cracked by a 33 yr old 160lb mule.
          golovkin is technically superior to froch (overlooked boxing skills of ggg), so as long as golovkins chin holds, ez UD yeeeeeee.

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=91472 Fighting talk, love it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
              lets not forget froch gets stronger the longer the fight goes on...
              A sustained body attack from GGG could prevent that from happening.

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
              For GGG to move up and win, will go against the grain of most people who have tried before. I'm not for a minute saying he can't but its a tough ask esp to go in with such a seasoned pro whos know for his fitness and granite chin.
              You have to take into account that GGG has sparred with bigger guys (LHWs, CWs and HWs) and has reportedly gotten the best of them. I know sparring is sparring, but that tells you getting in the ring with bigger men (and good ones too) is not something alien to GGG.

Comment

Working...
              X