Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of blow will Rios Gamboa blow to TR if the fight does not happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of blow will Rios Gamboa blow to TR if the fight does not happen?

What kind of blow will Rios Gamboa blow to TR if the fight does not happen?
    Gamboa buy himself out of his contract or do what Ortiz did?
    Rios draining himself to fight some bum to replace Gamboa?
    Top Rank just loses a ton of credibility for no contract actually being signed?
    Your thoughts and opinions?
    Last edited by El.Naranjito707; 03-06-2012, 05:22 PM.

The only blow is to himself. Now Gamboa is regarded as poosy chicken and will probably get sued for all he's got. Which I hope happens and I hope his career is ruined forever.

Comment

Not much in all honesty, these things can happen.

The problem with Gamboa is apparently taking this fight also put's him into a long term contract with Top Rank, which he doesn't want. If they resolve that, the fight can still go.

Comment

I'm guessing you mean what kind of blow would it be? To TR.

None at all. TR is use to making cheap fights, this fight and Pac-Bradley are one of the few great match ups they got going in recent times. But Gamboa-Rios falling through is nothing to TR, they will just go back to making whack fights[which a lot of people like], and lean on Pac-Bradley for the year. You saw that whack ass long over due match up between Cotto and Margarito get 600k+ PPV buys. They can just keep recycling Margarito, like Chavez vs Margarito. This is not a set back at all. I actually think it's very out of character for Top Rank to stage fights like these and Pac-Bradley.

Comment

Not much....This is all gonna fucckk Gamboa over not TR, they know what theyre doing

Comment

Well he did what anyone with a spine would do if he's unhappy with his promoters, can't blame the guy. I am disappointed about the news though. Hopefully everything gets settled, I want to see Rios-Gamboa in April.

Comment

not much talent comes and goes........

but temporarily it will not help them

Comment

1st off the fans suffer most. Duckboa isn't doing himself any favors & top rank will be just fine. Luckily for duckboa he still has fans to defend him.

Comment

Duckboa? That's as lame as it gets.

How about a jr ww calling out a FW

Comment

Body blow to the kidney.....

Comment

Working...
                    X