No announcement yet.

Spot the difference: Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    I think you Pacquiao fans are trying to make to much of this size difference, I'd take it as another way to discredit Floyds win, so when Pac beats him he gets all the credit in the world.

Lets not forget that Shane vs Pac is being fought at a smaller weight than Floyd vs Shane was, so yea if he was small against Floyd, he's really gonna be smaller against Manny.
    the catchweight is 146.9 ha

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
      I ordered that live, me, my friends, neighbors, and we all agreed Mosley looked smaller. Didn't think that was a coincidence. Now the Mosley that fought Oscar in the rematch looked like a straight up monster lol
      all you lames claiming sugar was roiding in alllof his fights and claiming that he looked bigger in this pic and blah blah blah
      yet manny has looked bigger stronger and faster since moving up and you wont comment on it or claim is natural
      OMG!
      horrible just horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
        Probably part of the contract. Good move by Floyd's team. I'm guessing he's gonna be wearing Cleto Reyes' this weekend.
        He chose to wear Grant Gloves.

He wore them when he fought Mora also.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          no there was nothing in the contract that Shane had to wear a certain style of glove

he likes and uses Grants now and has been since the Mayweather fight
          Ahhh, good.

I was going to use you as a referance to my post but you alreayd came in here and cleared it up.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            He chose to wear Grant Gloves.

He wore them when he fought Mora also.
            Grants do take the power off though, strange that a puncher should wear them.

Didn't he wear Reyes through his career before then?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Grants do take the power off though, strange that a puncher should wear them.

Didn't he wear Reyes through his career before then?
              It does make a difference but not too drastic really. It is strange though he swapped from a punchers glove to a Grant glove, I guess he just feels more comfortable in those.

If it's his choice we can't really complain, though. There's obviously something about them he feels helps his current game.

Comment

Back on Shanes size issue. Watrching the Marg-Mosley fight again...ummmm hes clearly MUCH bigger than he was vs Floyd.

Maybe he slimmed down to match Floyds speed. But yeah he was bigger vs. Marg.

k carry on.

Comment

Working...
                X