Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one would you rather have? A shirt that's too big, or one that's too small?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one would you rather have? A shirt that's too big, or one that's too small?

Let's say you were buying a shirt and you really really wanted to buy this one shirt. Only problem, is they don't have it in your size. You still want to buy it. Which would look better? One size too big, or one size too small?

One size too big.

Comment

One size too small, just so I could show off my biceps

I also get jeans a little tighter than they should be. They make the outline on my bulge look a little bigger.

Comment

Oversize for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Let's say you were buying a shirt and you really really wanted to buy this one shirt. Only problem, is they don't have it in your size. You still want to buy it. Which would look better? One size too big, or one size too small?
          One size too big is better. It’s comfortable to say the least. If u fat and wearing that fitting shirts its just plain laughable.

It’s better to play it loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Baitman View Post
            Oversize for sure.
            I don't get the joke in your name.

Comment

Originally posted by James T. Kirk View Post
              I don't get the joke in your name.
              Well sir, thats because there isn't One. Another poster had Patrick bateman as there username so I had to alter the surname. I hate the typo infact. Plus the other poster hasnt been on here since 2010 either, I should be able to get the username.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Baitman View Post
                Well sir, thats because there isn't One. Another poster had Patrick bateman as there username so I had to alter the surname. I hate the typo infact. Plus the other poster hasnt been on here since 2010 either, I should be able to get username.
                I know what ya mean. Sucks. I wanted James Bond on another forum but couldn't get it because some arsehole who hadn't been on in 15 years and had only made 100 posts already had it.

Comment

Buy a size too small might be a great motivation to lose some pounds. On the other side...one size too big leaves a little extra fabric in case you ever find yourself in need of a tourniquet of if you bust a fanbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by James T. Kirk View Post
                    I know what ya mean. Sucks. I wanted James Bond on another forum but couldn't get it because some arsehole who hadn't been on in 15 years and had only made 100 posts already had it.
                    Lol I trolled my friend's when I was on my facebook I changed my name to james bondage. Occupation - sexual saboteur.

Its annoying though bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X