No announcement yet.

If you kick off every Latino in this country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Her point, while she made it in a terrible way, is spot on.

If we kick out all the Latino's, who will do the work that wealthy white people and business men hire illegals to do?
    Slave owner mentality big dumb?
    We got to keep them slaves coz there will be no slaves when we kick illegals out

Racist foker

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Slave owner mentality big dumb?
      We got to keep them slaves coz there will be no slaves when we kick illegals out

Racist foker
      What? I don't make enough to bring illegals here and hire them. Neither do you. we know who is bringing them here to work. If we started arresting the business owners and wealthy that hire illegals, that would put a stop to it immediately.

Comment

What? I don't make enough to bring illegals here and hire them. Neither do you. we know who is bringing them here to work. If we started arresting the business owners and wealthy that hire illegals, that would put a stop to it immediately.
        So ur anti democrat politicians now coz those fokers are pro hiring illegals?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          So ur anti democrat politicians now coz those fokers are pro hiring illegals?
          I don't understand this.

My position is clear-start arresting the wealthy that are responsible for hiring illegals to do certain jobs because they work for less and without insurance. Do this and they will stop hiring illegals.

Once that happens, the immigration problem will start to be eliminated because illegals will not flock here for employment.

I don't care if its Republicans or Dems doing the hiring. Anyone that hires illegals should be put in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Cleaning toilets. Picking fruits and vegetables. Cooking in your favorite ethnic restaurants (not just Mexican restaurants. Mexicans are cooks in every type of restaurant). Putting up drywall, siding, roofs, plumbing, electrical. This country would be ****ed!

Hardly ****ed. It would take time to adjust, obviously. Business owners would just have to find a way to get people to work for them. Be it benefits, higher wages or something else. That just benefits potential workers and I don't see how that is a bad thing.

People actually thinking that a business is going to just throw their hands in the air and say **** it, we're done just because there aren't illegals to hire is hysterical to say the least. That is just a fundamental misunderstanding of economics.

Comment

I don't understand this.

My position is clear-start arresting the wealthy that are responsible for hiring illegals to do certain jobs because they work for less and without insurance. Do this and they will stop hiring illegals.

Once that happens, the immigration problem will start to be eliminated because illegals will not flock here for employment.

I don't care if its Republicans or Dems doing the hiring. Anyone that hires illegals should be put in jail.
              I can agree with this. Both parties are to blame. I think where the disconnect starts is Dems play the saving grace and Repubs take the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                I can agree with this. Both parties are to blame. I think where the disconnect starts is Dems play the saving grace and Repubs take the blame.
                IMO the disconnect starts because Trump has illegals working at his golf courses and hotels. To watch him take the position he has while hiring illegals and then fast tracking their work visas is appalling. yet a lot of Trump supporters do not hold him accountable for that.

The other disconnect is people not being honest about Obama relative to immigration. He deported more than any president in history-he just didn't use it to gin up people.

That said, it's a rich/poor thing more so than a Dem/Republican thing IMO. Illegals wouldn't come here if they couldn't make money to send home to their families.

Comment

, i mean

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    Hardly ****ed. It would take time to adjust, obviously. Business owners would just have to find a way to get people to work for them. Be it benefits, higher wages or something else. That just benefits potential workers and I don't see how that is a bad thing.

People actually thinking that a business is going to just throw their hands in the air and say **** it, we're done just because there aren't illegals to hire is hysterical to say the least. That is just a fundamental misunderstanding of economics.
                    I'm curious. What line of business are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I'm curious. What line of business are you in?
                      Crane operator or at least was for 25 years, office jock now, but spent most of my adult working life on construction sites.

Comment

Working...
                      X