Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is there so much hatred and anger on the forum...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    It’s the nature of the internet. Basically anonymity + immaturity = internet bad@$$

Yeah this is for sure! Then to add to that, a lot of the discussion here is political, and we are living through one of the most politically divisive times in American history.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Yeah this is for sure! Then to add to that, a lot of the discussion here is political, and we are living through one of the most politically divisive times in American history.
      I feel like they should reallow gentlemen duels.

Maybe if their were consequences to being rude everyone would be nicer.

Especially if you had to back up all the tough talk

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Cause they all hard ass gangstas
        Your the worst offender.

Comment

It's a boxing forum.
          What do you expect chocolate and roses.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            everywhere i look there is aggression, confrontation and anger. Posters beefing, insults flying, certain members of the forum eager to pursue violence and travel to do so etc

Is this what a lot of you really wanted, to be the 'the angry man', the 'tough guy' thats your legacy huh?

Where does this anger and aggression come from? Is this just the place to let off some steam, or is this what the human form is truly like when people can be what they want to be?

Just remember its never too late to change.....
            I think it's just a few Russian alts trying to incite racial hatred and division. These are professionals paid for an agenda and the same fake news people otherwise the majority of real forumites here are just happy ordinary people.

Comment

Jhonny is a tough lil guy... I’m too old to fight, but I got a lot of young guys following me. Making threads about me, and I’m a nobody.

Comment

There's an article on some issue I got from Nat Geo mag about how mean people are on the internet. Forgot exactly what it said, it's in my living room and i'm in my bedroom and i'm too lazy to go get it and flip through it.

But yeah I agree, I think basically people are really messed up when given a mask (anonymity). Same neighbor that smiles at you and says hello every once in a while can be a complete troll and mean spirited person to you on the internet without either of you knowing who you are. It's cowardly but that's the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  There's an article on some issue I got from Nat Geo mag about how mean people are on the internet. Forgot exactly what it said, it's in my living room and i'm in my bedroom and i'm too lazy to go get it and flip through it.

But yeah I agree, I think basically people are really messed up when given a mask (anonymity). Same neighbor that smiles at you and says hello every once in a while can be a complete troll and mean spirited person to you on the internet without either of you knowing who you are. It's cowardly but that's the way it is.
                  Yeah never seen so many of you atheist come out of the woodwork until the internet but thats actually a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    Yeah never seen so many of you atheist come out of the woodwork until the internet but thats actually a good thing
                    Here is an example^

Would be quiet and timid irl, but is really “vocal” with his mask on.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Here is an example^

Would be quiet and timid irl, but is really “vocal” with his mask on.
                      Oh you should see me in the university driving the teachers crazy with questions

Comment

Working...
                      X