All real boxing fans should be supporting Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    How many "real" mexicans do you know?
    I知 Mexican and no one I know is going for canelo. They love ggg. Being that he tested positive twice they hate him even more now. But hey everyone has their opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I知 Mexican and no one I know is going for canelo. They love ggg. Being that he tested positive twice they hate him even more now. But hey everyone has their opinion
      I知 Mexican/American and every Mexican I know is going for canelo.

But haters will make you believe like ggg has more Mexican fans which is so far from the truth

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        I知 Mexican/American and every Mexican I know is going for canelo.

But haters will make you believe like ggg has more Mexican fans which is so far from the truth
        Honestly I live in a Mexican dominant county and the majority are going for ggg. But like I said it痴 all a matter of opinion. Truth is ggg has lots of Mexican fans because his is humble and has a fan friendly style or Mexican fan friendly style. But canelo is from Mexico and red head so I知 pretty sure the majority of Mexicans are going for him.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Actually pro whites support ggg due to there hatred of anything not Caucasian.
          So pro whites support a mixed race Asian who grew up in a non-white country?

Comment

Working...
          X