Collapse
No announcement yet.

List 154 lb guys you think would beat Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munguia is a champion and a damn good one in my opinion. He has speed, two handed power and a good variety of effective punches and combinations. He is a fearless, relentless attacker with a good chin and a high number of hard punches thrown every round. He is young and green and will improve rapidly because he is a dedicated boxer. I think he is good enough right now, just the way he is to beat every boxer on your list except Hurd. Hurd vs Munguia is an even fight in my opinion. Munguia won almost every round with Smith and Smith would beat many of the boxers on your list of Munguia beaters.

Comment

Trout would lose to munguia. He's way over the hill

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Munguia eats Lara's left all night
        Slow, plodding Angulo had Lara down twice and Munguia is better than Angulo in every possible way. Molina held Lara to a draw and Munguia is also better than Molina. Lara would eat some Munguia lefts if they fought and Munguia throw twice as many punches a round.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          Trout would lose to munguia. He's way over the hill
          And look what he was doing to Hurd and Jermell

Comment

Mungia beats them all right now except for Charlo but in a year or two Munguia whoops him too

Comment

Why are people saying he's going to develop defense. The guy has had 30 fights and he should be further along than he is. I don't see a big improvement in his future.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Why are people saying he's going to develop defense. The guy has had 30 fights and he should be further along than he is. I don't see a big improvement in his future.
                Maybe cuz the kid is only 21 yrs old.

A baby still compared to most other champs

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Mungia beats them all right now except for Charlo but in a year or two Munguia whoops him too
                  Based on what?

Comment

The fact he’s only 21 years old is huge
                    If he’s dedicated and willing , he has a great career in front of him
                    I think we’ll be talking about him for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Based on what?
                      Hmm let me see

Based on his workrate, power, bodypunching, conditioning and yet the kid still hasn’t hit his prime.

Munguia is one of the hardest hitters at 154 that coupled with the qualities listed above the kid will be too much for those other guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X