you guys are getting what you wanted...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    You are up there too.
    not my fault you’re too slow to understand when someone is being sarcastic or not

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      how are these fights gonna get casuals on board though, crawfords been around for quite a long time now and he still has no fans at all. i dont know where people think they are suddenly gonna get major interest from with their personalities and opponents, its just not going to happen.
      i was speaking more in general but I agree crawfords personality will prevent him from being a ppv star.

Comment

says the village idiot.
        When did you lose the title?

Comment

how are these fights gonna get casuals on board though, crawfords been around for quite a long time now and he still has no fans at all. i dont know where people think they are suddenly gonna get major interest from with their personalities and opponents, its just not going to happen.
          Why do you think he hasn’t no fans at all? Do you live in America?

Before gg fought Jacobs, which good fight got casuals excited?

He knocked out a bunch of scrubs and got people excited. He didn’t step up until 3 fights ago

Comment

you dont want the spence crawford fight, you all say it needs to marinate and make business sense (as if youve got your hands in the cookie jar) so this is what you will get, more one sided fights like horn and ocampos. obviously the thought of a competitive match up being made fairly quickly is such a shocking, radical idea for a lot of you.

I would have thought with the amount of guys around that division you wouldnt need to marinate a single fight for years and years, just fight the best available and then onto the next one, but this is the boxing fanbase in 2018 so obviously not.

Its safety first all the way. Its no wonder the promoters are so willing to serve up slop when you guys are all so keen to accept it, like fat kids at the canteen with your plates out asking for more servings of slop.

and what a way to build the fight anyway, two guys with zero animosity and charisma (and seemingly zero interest in talking up a fight) beating up scrubs, wow this fight is going to have huge mainstream appeal when it happens. i can feel the rivalry brewing when i hear lines like 'its got to make business sense' 'im gonna take care of my side of the street'.
            Marinating is and always has been bull****. There's no point to making fans wait on anything. It's the dumbest concept boxing has ever produced.

Any true fan wants the very best fights today-not tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X