• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khannomaschenko.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      he cleans out the DIVISION!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Congrats Khan,(Brook vs Khan next) there's more fight tonight to watch!

Comment

• I was impressed by the accuracy and that he actually sat on his punches

Maybe Goosen is a good fit

Comment

• Now we get months and months of him running his mouth off until a decent fighter makes him sleepy again. It's going to be pure torture. Pacman, Garcia, Thurman, Spence will all be in King Khan's crosshairs now. FFS.

Comment

• If only he had a half decent chin.

Comment

• Khan wants nothing to do with Brook.

He'd happily step in with Spence and get chinned but it seems like he thinks the possibility of the same happening to him via Kell Brook he can't accept.

I didn't like it when Hatton dodged Witter and this is on another level.

Comment

• People hating on Khan, what should he have done lol. If he goes to points people hate, he wins via quick tko and people hate. Maybe its a race thing hmmmm.

Comment

• A waste of time and what else? Money? I hope the viewers were entertained.

Comment

• Does that mean Khan is 3 times as good as Spence? Do you need 3 Spences to defeat Khan? Since there are no 3 Errol Spences lets have Errol Spence and both Charlo bros vs Khan, thats a fair fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X