Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Who Has Faced The Softest Competition Overall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another anti ggg troll thread

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      another anti ggg troll thread
      do u ever enter anti ward troll threads and make the same type of comments or nah??

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I was under the impression that P4P was based on your skill level and your ability to produce that skill level against top level competition.

Again, I only see 2 of the 3 poll options having ever achieved this.
        So ward can fight bums indefinitely and remain at the top of the list. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          So ward can fight bums indefinitely and remain at the top of the list. Awesome.
          I don't believe I said that. GGG has been fighting bums indefinitely his whole career and most people have him near the top of the list.

I can excuse fighters facing a bum or two here and there. Ward definitely needs to step it up his next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            ROFL

That's a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              ... facepalm. I clearly state that I'm trolling him back for creating this troll thread. I'm not sure how much more intentional one can get.

Considering Ward fanboys like you 2 can't even read & comprehend the post on forums, it explains much - reading (and god forbid, comprehending) a full article is way harder.
              Sure buddy. Sure.

Comment

Working...
              X